No announcement yet.

PNW '07 - Olympia Wa Aug 13-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo Denny. Buncha XSers 'round here it seems. Have to get some rides goin' next year. I'm really looking forward to seeing some dry pavement again... Re-jetting test rides with back wheel spinning half the way are scary. ;-)
    '79 XS11SF
    '85 GS700E

Comment

• Hey, I was finally getting back into working in my shop and I came across 3 CD on top of my shop computer that do not belong to me. Anybody wondering where they are?

1) Big Island 2002
      2) Boseman 2004
      3) Revelstoke 2006
      DZ
      Vyger, 'F'
      "The Special", 'SF'
      '08 FJR1300

Comment

• You finally found them?
        I brought them with me for others to look at at your rally and then for other reasons forgot about them.
        They were pictures from the other rallys I have attended and thought maybe some would be interested in viewing.
        I meant to leave them (if you want them) for you or any body else.
        If you don't want them just garbage them. They are dupilcates of what I already have on my computer.
        I have pretty well recovered from the accident. Other than a sore left shoulder that is being aggravated by work I am okay.
        Bought a 1990 Goldwing that will probably replace the Venture. I have nearly got all the pieces I need to rebuild the Yamaha which I plan to sell this spring.
        Best wishes and Merry Christmas to Denny and all the rest of you XS's.
        Don
        Don Hughes
        Ex-1978 E
        Ex-1985 Yamaha Venture Royale
        1991 Yamaha Venture Royale
        1990 Honda Goldwing
        Edmonton

Comment

• I suspected they came from you, Don. Glad to here you are recovering. I will add them to my collection.
          DZ
          Vyger, 'F'
          "The Special", 'SF'
          '08 FJR1300

Comment

Working...
          X