Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Shirt

Originally posted by madbiker
    The orders in. Tues. is the drop dead day for orders after that they are printing the order . Those of you who did not contact me please do so, your order was placed but ,I would like to hear from you . Those that did Thank You See ya in W.V.
    Ralph the Madbiker
    Hi Ralph, can I Order some T-shirts? I want an Adult Large, and an adult small (2 total). I prefer long sleeve grey, but will be happy with what ever is avbailable. I am sure the price is fair and I am good for it.

Thanks, Brent in GA
    It is a great big beautiful world out there
    Brent in GA
    Yamaha 80XS1100SG, HD Firefighter Special Edition 02 Road King, Honda 450 rat, 08 Buell 1125R tour modified, 83 goldwing parts bike gone-traded for XJ1100, 2014 HD electraglide police

Comment

• Brent email at ratrhemiw@msn.com
      Ralph

Comment

• Darrell newc4 from DC just checked in, he is a late sign-up. He says the Econolodge is full but the Days Inn just down the road gave him a room, if any more of you characters want to still come and the Econolodge is full.
        Marty in NW PA
        Gone - 1978E - one of the first XS11 made
        Gone - 2007A FJR - the only year of Dark Red Metallic
        This IS my happy face.

Comment

• you characters?

Now what are really trying to say!
          Tom
          2004 FJR1300abs 311,000 kilometers and counting
          gone,but not forgotten 1978 XS11E

Comment

• Its gonna be a long week
            Ralph

Comment

• For a rally that started as the unrally... thoughts that nothing was going to happen next weekend to the motel is sold out.

My thanks go out to Ralph and Marty for starting something here.

And for everyone that is going to come to this event...because if not you guys and gals it would still be an unrally.

Two thumbs up....
              Tom

Comment

• Originally posted by madbiker
                Its gonna be a long week
                Ralph

It will be here before you know it .....
                Tom

Comment

• Room availability in/near Elkins

Originally posted by MartyA
                  Darrell newc4 from DC just checked in, he is a late sign-up. He says the Econolodge is full but the Days Inn just down the road gave him a room, if any more of you characters want to still come and the Econolodge is full.
                  Days inn in Elkins only had rooms for fri and sun when I called last night. Looks like Super 8 is booked too. (may be room if a cancellation comes in.)

I booked a room at Canaan Vally resort state park. Cabins are full but rooms in lodge are available. It is about 30 min from Elkins. Audra state park has camping available on first come first serve basis and does not reserve sites.

OOOOh ... I have gone from "not enough time to get ready" to "I can hardly wait. "
                  It is a great big beautiful world out there
                  Brent in GA
                  Yamaha 80XS1100SG, HD Firefighter Special Edition 02 Road King, Honda 450 rat, 08 Buell 1125R tour modified, 83 goldwing parts bike gone-traded for XJ1100, 2014 HD electraglide police

Comment

• T- 3 days and counting oil change done , tires checked , bolts retighted , lost bolts replaced, no tickets so far and systemson stand by for lift off. Bud and I'll be coming down 81 early friday moring.
                    Ralph

Comment

• Is there a central gathering place for getting together as it looks like people will be at different locations? I plan to ride up Sat. morning early as it is only about an hour and fifteen minutes from here.Spotted a xs1100 full dresser across the mountain from me Sunday, but didnt get a chance to stop and talk. If I can run across him will try to talk him into riding up.
                      Hump
                      POTTS CREEK EXPRESS

IF YOU AINT THE LEAD DOG
                      THE VIEW IS ALWAYS THE SAME
                      1980 G Full Dresser

Comment

• Bags are packed one more day of work and I am off to Elkins !!
                        Vanhump looks as though most are at the Econolodge so look for us there. Marty we will call you Thursday evening when we know what the hell we are doing.
                        Maxim Phil
                        1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
                        1983 XJ 650 Maxim
                        2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

• Heading Out

Going be heading out for the "Un-Rally" tomorrow AM. Stopping for the night in Chambersburg, PA then off to Elkins. Be riding the Beemer and looking forward to seeing all the Xsive's again.

Later...

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. Mark Twain

Comment

• My youngest daughter is up for the ride. We're off tomorrow afternoon. We'll see you all when we get there. Maybe Friday. Might be Sat night.
                            Marty (in Mississippi)
                            XS1100SG
                            XS650SK
                            XS650SH
                            XS650G
                            XS6502F
                            XS650E

Comment

• Kickstands up 8:30 AM Saturday in the Econolodge parking lot, looking for breakfast.
                              How's that for starters?
                              Marty in NW PA
                              Gone - 1978E - one of the first XS11 made
                              Gone - 2007A FJR - the only year of Dark Red Metallic
                              This IS my happy face.

Comment

• Russ were leaving Lancaster Pa. about 8:30 should be around 9:30-10:00 . We'll kep a eye out for you . You"ll be on 81 right ?
                                Ralph

Comment

Working...
                                X