No announcement yet.

Memorial Day 2005 Unrally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, my schedule just cleared and I got the OK from swmbo, so I'M IN! Gotta call the hotel tomorrow and make reservations. I checked on line and it appears that there are rooms available. I'd like to get one xxl t-shirt in maroon if they are still available. See you all on Memorial wkd.
    Later,
    Mark Stanton

Comment

Will be good to see you again, Mark.

If you haven't called yet, when you do call could you ask the motel how they are doing for that weekend? Packed? Lots of rooms?

Thanks!
      Marty in NW PA
      Gone - 1978E - one of the first XS11 made
      Gone - 2007A FJR - the only year of Dark Red Metallic
      This IS my happy face.

Comment

Marty:
        I called and booked my room this morning and she said they still had lots of rooms available. When I called the number on the web site, it called Dell tech support for some reason. The correct number is 304-636-5311.
        Mark

Comment

That's funny. I don't think there is ANYthing on an XS that Dell could deal with...

Can't wait to see hamjams' new ride.
          Marty in NW PA
          This IS my happy face.

Comment

Shirts

Ok. Guys
            Just got off the phone with the printer. He told me the shirts can be made for around then $10.00. So as off right now I'm taking orders for the shirts. I'm look at 2 colors for the shirts to be printed on Black and Maroon . I will order 12 of each. So I'm putting a oder in for 24 shirts 12 black 12 maroon. Unless there are more of one then the other, then the most orders win .
            Email me with your orders at ratrhemiw@msn.com would like to get to the printer before the end of the month.
            Ralph the Madbiker
            80 Midnight Sp-Evil Mistress
            96 Royal Star-unnamed
            97 650 Savage-unnamed

Comment

shirts

Put shirts in the subjet line please.
              Ralph

Comment

shirts

Going to the printers this week . So if you didn't place your order or if you did and didn't hear from me email me at ratrhemiw@msn.com . I will get back to you as soon as I can.
                Ralph the Madbiker
                80 Midnight Sp - Evil Mistress
                96 Royal Star - unnamed
                97 650 savage - unnamed

Comment

Went to the printers this weekend. Shirts cost $10.00 a shirt. Shipping is extra or I will take them all to W.V. for those that can and will be there if you won't be there send me your address and I will find out the cost of shipping. Everybody that order one and will be there, a can send a check or m/o to Ralph Waltman, 3942 Marietta Ave ,Columbia, Pa. 17512. At this time I'm only ordering what was asked for there will be no extra unless I change my mind. So if you want to order one email me by Wed. night . ratrhemiw@msn.com Hoping everyone that comes has a great time.
                  Ralph the Madbiker

Comment

Originally posted by Huron52
                    Hi guys ...

Just got off the phone with the Econo Lodge. I have a room.
                    I am going stag to this one. Lynn can't take the long run down and back. Also she hasn't got that many holidays.

Order me 2 large T shirts. Will bring american money with me.

Am I going to be the only token Canadian this year again?
                    Hi Tom,
                    Looks as though HamJam is convinced as he is now looking for a trailer to beg/borrow. Any leads would be appreciated. Needs to be big enough for 2 possibly 3 bikes.
                    Down Friday back Monday... I feel a cough coming on already
                    as i too do not have many holidays. American money is really useful in US :-) Lennert has other commitments that week end.
                    Maxim Phil
                    1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
                    1983 XJ 650 Maxim
                    2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

Can I still play if I don't have an XS

Hi guys and gurls
                      Today I sold My XS to my friend Gary , he was at 'the county' ride on
                      his honda , so I know it will be in good hands , probably mine , Gary
                      is not too mechanically inclined I went for a short ride and was
                      it ever nice to be on the bike again
                      It was a tough decision but I needed something easier to ride, so
                      instead of getting a bergman or a special I bought a new Nomad
                      Anne-Marie and I decided to do some touring and this seemed more
                      suitable so I hope to see some of you guys soon
                      Jim
                      Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
                      Niimi Moozhwaagan

NOTICE: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message. We do concede, however, that a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Member of "FOXS-11" (Former Owner of XS-11)
                      and SOXS
                      2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

Well, himself checks in!

So what is a Nomad, one of those GMC SUV things?

Does this mean you are coming to WV?
                        Marty in NW PA
                        This IS my happy face.

Comment

Re: Can I still play if I don't have an XS

Welcome to the former XS11 owners club......! I hope to see you soon as well.

Originally posted by hamjam
                          Hi guys and gurls
                          Today I sold My XS to my friend Gary , he was at 'the county' ride on
                          his honda , so I know it will be in good hands , probably mine , Gary
                          is not too mechanically inclined I went for a short ride and was
                          it ever nice to be on the bike again
                          It was a tough decision but I needed something easier to ride, so
                          instead of getting a bergman or a special I bought a new Nomad
                          Anne-Marie and I decided to do some touring and this seemed more
                          suitable so I hope to see some of you guys soon
                          Jim
                          Gary Granger
                          Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
                          2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

Hi Marty It's one of these
                            http://www.kawasaki.ca/cruiser/1600Nomad/
                            Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
                            Niimi Moozhwaagan

NOTICE: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message. We do concede, however, that a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

and SOXS
                            2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

Thanks Gary ......so ...........see you at the un rally?
                              Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
                              Niimi Moozhwaagan

and SOXS
                              2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

Jim your gone bring that new toy down here ain't ya.
                                Ralph

Comment

Working...
                                X