CT Pizza/Submarine run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madmax-im View Post
    Chuck dont tailgate Earl...LOL A general rule of thumb when following someone is to stay at least 2 secs behind...3 is ideal...just saying...
    Good advice, cause you never know what might fall off the bike in front of you.

Sorry you can't make it Ben.

Comment

Originally posted by Scootstado2 View Post
      Good advice, cause you never know what might fall off the bike in front of you.

Sorry you can't make it Ben.
      LMAOoooo...also hen following its good to stagger positions..eg. The leader is in the left side of any given lane and the next rider rides in the right side..Left- Right etc...but only on a straight ...in a curve it should be single file never side by side...Yeaah Russ thinngs are just too busy for me to make it...Our house just went on the market yesterday and today we already had 3 appointments to show to potential buyers...however the following week I will be in Hebron/Lebanon for the Honda ST-Owners event...based out of Water's Edge Campground in Lebanon..on Leonard Bridge Road..so maybe we can still get together...praying for good weather for both weeks...
      1980 XS650G Special-Two
      1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Have a good time I wish I couldhave made this ride but too far from here.
        Ride safe and post pictures after.
        Phil
        1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
        1983 XJ 650 Maxim
        2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

Chuck & Earl;

Just north of exit 12 on 95, near Darien, there is a rest stop/service area. It's about 60 mi from where you're meeting at 78/GSP. I'll be there at 9:30. From there it's another 75mi to Niantic.

Comment

Originally posted by MaximPhil View Post
            Have a good time I wish I couldhave made this ride but too far from here.
            Ride safe and post pictures after.
            Phil
            Too bad Phil. You are certainly welcome if you could make it. We would like to see that new bike of yours in person. I guess we will see it in the Spring?

Comment

Originally posted by randy View Post
              Chuck & Earl;

Just north of exit 12 on 95, near Darien...
              Sounds like a plan.
              Chuck Ditta

2008 HD FatBoy - My experiment with the dark side!!!

1980 XS1100LG (Donated to a friend (and lifelong XS'er) in need)
              K&N Air Filter
              Mike's XS "Green" Coils

Comment

Originally posted by Scootstado2 View Post
                Too bad Phil. You are certainly welcome if you could make it. We would like to see that new bike of yours in person. I guess we will see it in the Spring?
                Hi Russ,
                "new" bike not running yet but should be by spring where ever we go for memorial week end it is certainly my intention to be on the "big" bike
                Phil
                1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
                1983 XJ 650 Maxim
                2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

It's only Monday and this week has already turned to ****e. Due to work, I have to stay close to NYC this weekend, so i can't make this run. Guess it could be worse, I could have no work.

Comment

Oh well, Sh*t happens. As long as the weather holds, the run is ON! Unless it turns out to be just me.

Comment

i am still in. finishing up installing two new tires and a new shaft boot.
                      80 xs1100G

Comment

I'm in. Only thing left for me to do is change the oil.

I wish it were Friday already!!!
                        Chuck Ditta

2008 HD FatBoy - My experiment with the dark side!!!

1980 XS1100LG (Donated to a friend (and lifelong XS'er) in need)
                        K&N Air Filter
                        Mike's XS "Green" Coils

Comment

Meet location

Well the weather looks to be outstanding (although a little cool) for the weekend so we are a definite GO!. Lets plan to meet at exit 67, Old Saybrook, RT154 off of 95. Let me know your approximate ETA and I will be at the end of the ramp. The exit comes up quick and is fairly short so keep that in mind.

Comment

CT Ride

What time are you guys meeting @ Exit 67 on Saturday? I live up this way and have 2 '80 xs11SG's. My brother is not to far from New London area and may also join up for an afternoon of ride-time with the pack. He also has an '80xs11. We love 'em! - John
                            Last edited by Bibleman; 09-17-2009, 10:45 AM.

Comment

ride plan

i will met chuck in n.j. around 8 am. then we will ride to you russ at exit 67. i am thinking around 11 am. two to three gas stops. the weather is going to be perfect. so everybody and anybody the time to be there is around 11 am exit 67 off 95. in ct. if not there try the hotel, leave message, we are staying overnight.
                              80 xs1100G

Comment

Originally posted by Bibleman View Post
                                What time are you guys meeting @ Exit 67 on Saturday? I live up this way and have 2 '80 xs11SG's. My brother is not to far from New London area and may also join up for an afternoon of ride-time with the pack. He also has an '80xs11. We love 'em! - John
                                Originally posted by earl G View Post
                                i will met chuck in n.j. around 8 am. then we will ride to you russ at exit 67. i am thinking around 11 am. two to three gas stops. the weather is going to be perfect. so everybody and anybody the time to be there is around 11 am exit 67 off 95. in ct. if not there try the hotel, leave message, we are staying overnight.
                                Sounds like a plan. 11:00AM at Exit 67 I-95 North bound. I'll be at the end of the ramp. Bibleman, you and your brother are more than welcome to ride with us. See you at the exit 11:00AM Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X