CT Pizza/Submarine run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madmax-im View Post
    Yeah we need to nail this down...A good chance I'll be coming after all... so Russ set the date and we shall come
    OK. Plan on Sept. 19th. Motel details to follow shortly.

Comment

Here we go! Thanks, Russ.

Comment

Ok Calendar is marked...pray for good weather
        1980 XS650G Special-Two
        1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Sounds like a plan.

Ben/Earl, if you are going, let me know, so we can join up for the ride out there.
          Chuck Ditta

2008 HD FatBoy - My experiment with the dark side!!!

1980 XS1100LG (Donated to a friend (and lifelong XS'er) in need)
          K&N Air Filter
          Mike's XS "Green" Coils

Comment

Great, if we can get a few more guys from CT, we'll have an XSEast-light. Where's Pete S? What ever happened to Russ Neal and Bob E?

Comment

Originally posted by randy View Post
              Great, if we can get a few more guys from CT, we'll have an XSEast-light. Where's Pete S? What ever happened to Russ Neal and Bob E?

Seems like Russ and Bob E. have dropped out of sight. Pete may show up if/when he reads the post.

Comment

Motel Info

I rode past this the other day. It has been recently renovated. From my research the best rate is obtained online.

Motel 6 New London - Niantic #1063
                269 Flanders Road
                I-95 at Flanders Road, Exit #74
                Niantic, CT, 06357
                Phone: (860) 739-6991 | Fax: (860) 691-1828

http://www.motel6.com/reservations/m...px?searchtype=

Comment

So, we arrive on Sat and do the sub and pizza run Sun? Or is there another plan in the works?

Comment

Originally posted by randy View Post
                    So, we arrive on Sat and do the sub and pizza run Sun? Or is there another plan in the works?
                    Good question. I guess it depends on when everyone is getting here on Sat. If you ride up early I can meet you along the way (stop for a Hot-dog) and take some back roads to the Motel then have dinner at Mystic Pizza. We can do the Sub run after breakfast Sun. morning.

I just want to make sure that the people who have to travel to get here have time to get home Sun.

Comment

I'm about 150 miles from Niantic.

I vote for Russ' plan, Mystic Pizza for dinner, Nautilus run after breakfast on Sunday.

Oh! And I'm all about the hot dogs!!!
                      Chuck Ditta

2008 HD FatBoy - My experiment with the dark side!!!

1980 XS1100LG (Donated to a friend (and lifelong XS'er) in need)
                      K&N Air Filter
                      Mike's XS "Green" Coils

Comment

Last year Mystic had that artsy fartsy street fair and we couldn't go to the original Mystic Pizza...we wound up at the other one...I t was okay but the place in Mystic has alot more character to it...so hopefully no street fairs this year
                        Last edited by madmax-im; 08-28-2009, 05:35 PM.
                        1980 XS650G Special-Two
                        1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Last year Mystic had that artsy fartsy street fair and we couldn't go to the original Mystic Pizza...we wound up at the other one...I t was okay but the place in Mystic has alot more character to it...so hopefully no street fairs this year
                          The plan is to have dinner at the "original" Mystic Pizza. The artsy fartsy fair is the 5th,6th & 7th.

Comment

i go with plan -a-, ride up than some back roads. yes tell us more about these hotdogs.
                            80 xs1100G

Comment

Hot dogs sound good to me too...hopefully they're kosher???? If not atleast they are real beef dogs And glad to hear we'll miss the artsy farts.....
                              1980 XS650G Special-Two
                              1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Hot dogs sound good to me too...hopefully they're kosher???? If not atleast they are real beef dogs And glad to hear we'll miss the artsy farts.....
                                Uh, you'll probably have to have a burger Ben, unless you pack a "Hebrew National" in your bags and ask them to grill it for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X