CT Pizza/Submarine run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CT Pizza/Submarine run

I’m planning a Mystic pizza and Nautilus submarine run in the New London, CT area. The available weekends are 9/12&13, 9/19&20 and 9/26&27. Please let me know your interest/availability and when we get a consensus I’ll post a firm date and itinerary details. Due to the distance for some, I’m assuming a Saturday overnight. Others can do a day run if that‘s what they want. Let me know.

I'm good for all three weekends. The quicker we can nail it down the better.

Comment

Well not sure I will make this... if I could then the 1st two dates work... the last one is a conflict with CT STOC ...a honda ST owners event in Lebanon CT.
      1980 XS650G Special-Two
      1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

the first or 2nd weekend is good for me. third i will be south. overnight sounds good. russ not with the dog show people.
        80 xs1100G

Comment

Originally posted by earl G View Post
          the first or 2nd weekend is good for me. third i will be south. overnight sounds good. russ not with the dog show people.
          ha...you mean those people at Bear Mtn? i might be able to make it but where to stay overnite? Hmm I have an idea...will get back to ya on that
          1980 XS650G Special-Two
          1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Any of the dates work for me, looking forward to it.

Being unfamiliar with the area, if someone can point me in the right direction for lodging, that would be great.
            Chuck Ditta

2008 HD FatBoy - My experiment with the dark side!!!

1980 XS1100LG (Donated to a friend (and lifelong XS'er) in need)
            K&N Air Filter
            Mike's XS "Green" Coils

Comment

Man, I hope we don't run into dog show people. Ugh!

Comment

russ do you remember the two places we stay at?
                80 xs1100G

Comment

Originally posted by chuckditta View Post
                  Any of the dates work for me, looking forward to it.

Being unfamiliar with the area, if someone can point me in the right direction for lodging, that would be great.
                  I'll let you know as soon as we have a firm date. Probably next week.

Comment

russ do you remember the two places we stay at?
                    Stayed where.

Comment

I think Earl is referring to the CT run we did last Sept (Oct?), but we stayed way west of New London/Groton. Somewhere near Torrington? Groton is 100 mi east of there, right, Russ?

Comment

Originally posted by randy View Post
                        I think Earl is referring to the CT run we did last Sept (Oct?), but we stayed way west of New London/Groton. Somewhere near Torrington? Groton is 100 mi east of there, right, Russ?

Oh yeah, That would be correct. Northeast CT vs. Southeast CT. But as you know, dog people can be anywhere.

Comment

Well I cant afford to be staying anyplace overnite,as my funds are getting pretty limited...I could do it as a daytrip but I will have to wait and see about that too. I have friends that own a campground that has cabins too...most llikely the cabins are already rented out given the short notice for this ride,but their campground will have space. The campground is in Lebanon CT...Waters Edge Campground...prolly a good hour from Mystic...closer to you Russ.
                          1980 XS650G Special-Two
                          1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Bump.

Sept is around the corner!

Comment

Yeah we need to nail this down...A good chance I'll be coming after all... so Russ set the date and we shall come
                              1980 XS650G Special-Two
                              1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Working...
                              X