This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XSEAST 2010 works for me

I cant make it in Aug this year...but if we are having XSEast in the area near Somerset in 2010 then most likely I will be there...at the moment I am too busy for anything more than dayrides with the exception of one Honda event in CT in Sept that I already paid for...that'll be it til next year.
    1980 XS650G Special-Two
    1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

I have tried every way to arrange my schedule to make this happen, but it looks like the stars will not align for me. Sally has commitments the next 3 weekends, and then school starts for her. Based on some rumor and some facts I anticipate starting work again in the next 2-3 weeks. So this significantly limits any weekend distance traveling for us for a while.

I would remind anyone who might be traveling near the area of the Flight 93 Memorial to make a detour and stop in and see it in its current "ad hoc" condition before the construction starts on the new modern formal memorial. It is very moving.
      Marty in NW PA
      Gone - 1978E - one of the first XS11 made
      Gone - 2007A FJR - the only year of Dark Red Metallic
      This IS my happy face.

Comment

So I assume this is happening in the spring?!?!?!
        Chuck Ditta

2008 HD FatBoy - My experiment with the dark side!!!

1980 XS1100LG (Donated to a friend (and lifelong XS'er) in need)
        K&N Air Filter
        Mike's XS "Green" Coils

Comment

Chuck... XSEast is always held on Memorial Day weekend in late May. If its out in the Somerset area then we will have quite a group riding together out there...between the NY/NJ and PA riders it should be pretty cool!
          1980 XS650G Special-Two
          1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Sorry guys I just spotted this thread.... my 2 cents?

Hold a rally in Somerset May long weekend 2010.

I finally saw the site this spring (April) and yes I was moved... I also was shown the great plans of how they are going to change the landscape. I suppose when they are all done it will be impressive but the average person should see it as it was the day they plowed that plane into the field. There is a fence there now which people and groups have put things up.... tough to read them all without getting a watering of the eyes... I don't know how that will change, I just know it won't be the same....
            Tom
            2004 FJR1300abs 311,000 kilometers and counting
            gone,but not forgotten 1978 XS11E

Comment

need everyone that wants to do the rally in somerset to go vote.
              Ralph

Comment

My vote is in!
                Paul
                1983 XJ1100 Maxim
                1979 XS1100 Standard
                1980 XS1100 Special

I'm not a motorcycle mechanic but I play one on the internet.

Comment

Working...
                X