XS East 2007, Port Ontario NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was funny.

Lesse, a hundred redcoats riding south in perfect formation and a couple good ol' boys takin' them all out...

...for a taco...

...aboard XS11's...
    Marty in NW PA
    Gone - 1978E - one of the first XS11 made
    Gone - 2007A FJR - the only year of Dark Red Metallic
    This IS my happy face.

Comment

Well we got about 8 months to come up with something. Good thing.

Comment

I just called and got a room for me and Bob.

Hope the guard rails are not as close to the road as they are in WV.

Raff
        Ralph Meeks
        79F
        80SG

Comment

Ralph,

Wow, you don't fool around!

He was only about 1/2 this year on memorial weekend, so we don't need to rush the rooms just yet. No big deal though. I wanted to make sure we got the discount and all that. At least we have made a presence!

PS I think I have that extra bed in Suches, neither Bruce or I can remember anybody who wanted it for next year. Looks like Bob is in unless he changed his mind.
          Gary Granger
          Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
          2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

Gary do you want help with the shirts ? Ralph, Brent , Bob you guys can do a stop over here on the way up and we can all go together.
            Ralph & Tracy

Comment

Thanks Gary, I will talk to Bob and let you know soon as I can about TWO.

Oh I bought a chain tool. Too cheep for all that trouble. THanks for your offer.

ralph
              Ralph Meeks
              79F
              80SG

Comment

Re: Re: Rally???

Originally posted by sixtysix
                Proof of insurance is only needed in Quebec from what I am told.

If someone is late because they rode with you then at least they arrive a better person for the experience....

See you there!!
                I got a ticket for $110 for not having proof of insurance in my car a few weeks ago here in Ontario. The officer promised to drop the charge if I brought in my paperwork to show coverage. I had several 'paper' infractions I'm cleaning up LOL. Didn't know I was driving illegally for almost a year. !! Forgot to validate my license plate, no insurance paper in car, and my drivers license still says I need glasses (but I had laser surgery and no longer require). So three big tickets but I should get 2 of 3 dropped once the paperwork is complete.

Riding with Marty and friends is an experience I won't soon forget. I am surely a better person for it.
                Last edited by Ron; 07-25-2006, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by madbiker
                  Gary do you want help with the shirts ? Ralph & Tracy
                  I am not really sure yet. One of the nice parts about doing them here is no need to transport. If you have any designs, I would like to see them.
                  Gary Granger

Comment

I'm putting in a tenative for the rally

Hi Gary, all,

I sure want to make this and am tenatively throwing my hat in but I've committed to a grand canyon ride area ride as well and around the same time. So, "pending conflicts" I'll be there!

indy
                    Indy Rick
                    '91 Venture Royale
                    '03 Bandit 1200S
                    XS 1100F (2)
                    XS 1100SF (2)
                    XS1100G
                    XS 1100SG
                    XS 1100H
                    Turbo SECA
                    1100 Virago

Comment

back roads Suches Ga

Raff [/B][/QUOTE]

Ralph, how are you doing? How bad was that bruise?

Guard rails? What guard rails? Some of those roads do not even have pavement.

Any river crossings without Bridges in this years route plan? Improved fords are sort of novel and not too bad to cross when the water is not high.

Happy motoring,
                      Brent in Ga
                      PS all the snow in GA has long since melted. come on down
                      It is a great big beautiful world out there
                      Brent in GA
                      Yamaha 80XS1100SG, HD Firefighter Special Edition 02 Road King, Honda 450 rat, 08 Buell 1125R tour modified, 83 goldwing parts bike gone-traded for XJ1100, 2014 HD electraglide police

Comment

Re: back roads Suches Ga

Originally posted by Brent

Guard rails? What guard rails? Some of those roads do not even have pavement.

Any river crossings without Bridges in this years route plan? Improved fords are sort of novel and not too bad to cross when the water is not high.

Happy motoring,
                        Brent in Ga
                        PS all the snow in GA has long since melted. come on down
                        The roads are wide with good pavement... , no dirt roads or open water crossings are planned but if you come up early we can take the 4 wheelers out.

Gary
                        Gary Granger

Comment

Hi Brent, thanks for asking. Bruise has taken a long time to heal up. Walking is almost normal now but still have a little pain from time to time especially climbing ladders and such. Can't let a little thing like that stop me though.

Gary, think I need to trade for one of those 4 wheelers? May be more my speed.

Raff
                          Ralph Meeks
                          79F
                          80SG

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Meeks
                            Hi Brent, thanks for asking. Bruise has taken a long time to heal up. Walking is almost normal now but still have a little pain from time to time especially climbing ladders and such. Can't let a little thing like that stop me though.

Gary, think I need to trade for one of those 4 wheelers? May be more my speed.

Raff
                            Raff,

Glad you a getting better !

The four wheelers are a lot of fun...sort of like hiking through the woods only a little faster. I am sure you would like it. Still easy to get hurt in the woods if you are not careful. I feel safer on the bike!!
                            Gary
                            Gary Granger

Comment

Re: I'm putting in a tenative for the rally

Originally posted by indyrick
                              Hi Gary, all,

I sure want to make this and am tenatively throwing my hat in but I've committed to a grand canyon ride area ride as well and around the same time. So, "pending conflicts" I'll be there!

indy
                              Rick,

I can't beat the Grand Canyon for scenic beauty but I can promise cold beer and good times. Hope to see you then!
                              Gary Granger

Comment

“She’s a might fine machine.”

Yup. she has proven that.

Thanks Gary,

raff
                                Ralph Meeks
                                79F
                                80SG

Comment

Working...
                                X