No announcement yet.

Indy Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dena and I made it home, about 12 noon today. I stopped by the Triumph dealer in Syracuse and got my bike inspected so that took an extra 1/2 hour.

Thanks to Indy Rick, and all the others who made this happen, it was good to see old freinds and meet some new ones.

A special thanks to Marty and Sally for letting us stay over and feeding us too...

2074 miles or there abouts!!
    Gary Granger
    Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
    2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

Originally posted by sixtysix
      I stopped by the Triumph dealer in Syracuse and got my bike inspected so that took an extra 1/2 hour.

Hmmmmm does that sound like there might be a new bike in the Granger household?
      Tom
      2004 FJR1300abs 311,000 kilometers and counting
      gone,but not forgotten 1978 XS11E

Comment

Originally posted by Huron52

Hmmmmm does that sound like there might be a new bike in the Granger household?
        Nope...we have to have a safety inspection every year. The new 2005 Sprint ST is quite a machine though.
        Gary Granger
        Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
        2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

I hope you guys and gals had to enjoy the same heat that I enjoyed in La Crosse Wisconsin. One bank sign read 99 and even the weather channel said it was 97.

It was too bad that there was two things going on both the same weekend.
          Tom
          2004 FJR1300abs 311,000 kilometers and counting
          gone,but not forgotten 1978 XS11E

Comment

Tracy & I got in around 4:00 today. Had a good time in Indiana met some new xser seen some old faces . Put 2800 miles on the new toy . Was in 4 new states.
            Ralph

Comment

Working...
            X