No announcement yet.

Lost 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried and tried to get **** together, but it all fell apart. On top of that, both of the other guys being active and saying that they wanted to go had things come up. As far as I know, it would have only been the three of us...
    XS1100SG "Lucy Ferr" - Build project. Biltwell Tracker bars, octy delete, rerouted breather hose, mini turn signals, bar end mirrors, TC's fuse block, TKAT fork brace. No fairings. No windscreen. No hard bags. More to come...eventually...

Comment

Bump... poor thread hasn’t seen a post in nearly 3 years!
      Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

Arlen isn't hosting anymore and Gary (RIP) isn't around to help with the routes.
        Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

It's too bad that eventually all these threads will end up there.
          Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

Would be fun to get one going in the area again.
            XJ1100 Ruby Red
            XS1100LH "Midnight"
            1972 MGB Roadster "sold"

Comment

Come on out to the Colorado Rally, see thread below in this section. Maybe time to consolidate a few of these Rally’s and keep guys in the saddle, ya fer sure, doncha know?
              Howard

ZRX1200

Comment

It would be great to see you Arlen. Beautiful country.
                Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Bump---Perhaps I'll start considering the Colorado Rally. Y'all don't really know me, but it would be nice to get out that way and meet up with some of you guys. (Unless something closer should happen to get scheduled.) I'll try to keep tabs on both of the threads.

-Jon-
                  1981 XS1100LH MNS #103 ("Dark Side")
                  Yamaha "Mini Cruiser" Windscreen, K & N filters, Iridium Plugs, ATK Fork Brace, LED T.S. Conversion, Bridgestone S11 Spitfires.
                  Otherwise all original, definitely a Survivor.
                  Previous:
                  1981 XS850LH MNS (R.I.P. 1983), 1982 XJ650 SECA TURBO, 1983 XJ650 SECA TURBO
                  Cage:
                  2K2 TB

"Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak."

Comment

I'm planning on something next summer as the Colorado Rally. Last year I announced on Thanksgiving however haven't been able to put the thought into it quite yet.

I like that different fellows are considering it that haven't come this way before, really adds to the anticipation of hosting.
                    Howard

ZRX1200

Comment

Very cool. I've already posted my tentative intention on the other thread, so I'll probably end posting in this one about attending. That is, unless a Rally is set up for this area and this thread becomes pertinent again.

-Jon-
                      1981 XS1100LH MNS #103 ("Dark Side")
                      Yamaha "Mini Cruiser" Windscreen, K & N filters, Iridium Plugs, ATK Fork Brace, LED T.S. Conversion, Bridgestone S11 Spitfires.
                      Otherwise all original, definitely a Survivor.
                      Previous:
                      1981 XS850LH MNS (R.I.P. 1983), 1982 XJ650 SECA TURBO, 1983 XJ650 SECA TURBO
                      Cage:
                      2K2 TB

"Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak."

Comment

Is the Lost rally one that guys would do in the summer time or is that early fall?
                        Howard

ZRX1200

Comment

Originally posted by Bonz View Post
                          Is the Lost rally one that guys would do in the summer time or is that early fall?
                          Early fall where these guys do it comes in August.
                          Marty (in Mississippi)
                          XS1100SG
                          XS650SK
                          XS650SH
                          XS650G
                          XS6502F
                          XS650E

Comment

Gotcha. Thx for the clarification!
                            Howard

ZRX1200

Comment

Originally posted by jetmechmarty View Post
                              Early fall where these guys do it comes in August.
                              I like your comment Marty. I would consider doing the Lost or some version of a rally in the North Country.
                              There was a rally to the Upper Peninsular of Michigan that looked like fun too.

Phil
                              1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
                              1983 XJ 650 Maxim
                              2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

Originally posted by MaximPhil View Post
                                I like your comment Marty. I would consider doing the Lost or some version of a rally in the North Country.
                                There was a rally to the Upper Peninsular of Michigan that looked like fun too.

Phil
                                Limited roads there last trip up Phil
                                . Nice country though
                                Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Working...
                                X