Lost 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Details?

So.... do we have the schedule narrowed down yet?
    Two day ride or One day ride?
    If it's a two day ride would stopping in Orr work?
    80 G

Comment

It's gotta be a two day ride with that distance and how many pit stops we'll be making. However! I came up with a secondary route that more people might be interested in. A one-way run from Duluth to La Crosse down Wisconsin 35...THE river road. And I've seen that one of you lives in Winona so you could maybe show us the fun roads going up/down/around some bluffs...?
      XS1100SG "Lucy Ferr" - Build project. Biltwell Tracker bars, octy delete, rerouted breather hose, mini turn signals, bar end mirrors, TC's fuse block, TKAT fork brace. No fairings. No windscreen. No hard bags. More to come...eventually...

Comment

Or we could run from La Crosse to Duluth and end with tall ship, great beer, and a safe place to park bikes at the cycle collective I'm a part of.
        XS1100SG "Lucy Ferr" - Build project. Biltwell Tracker bars, octy delete, rerouted breather hose, mini turn signals, bar end mirrors, TC's fuse block, TKAT fork brace. No fairings. No windscreen. No hard bags. More to come...eventually...

Comment

Only 11 days away fellas! Which route should we take?

BIG DISCLAIMER : Over 300k people are expected in Duluth for the tall ships and the city has only 90k for population...

Comment

Yes, lots of good roads I know from Nelson Wi to Prairie du Chein Wi. Both sides of the Missisippi. I have tentative plans to host another lost rally, summer 2017 in this area like past ones.
            I have to work on Friday and Monday so will need to be heading back mid-day Sunday from where ever we are. Duluth is a 4hr ride from Winona the quick way.
            I had a few others interested but circumstances have changed with them now.
            XJ1100 Ruby Red
            XS1100LH "Midnight"
            1972 MGB Roadster "sold"

Comment

I'm up for whatever, just let me know where and when to show up!
              80 G

Comment

Let's go south to north. Sure, it'll be a **** show of people here, but you get the ending of seeing the big lake in all it's glory.

Comment

La Crosse to Duluth...

Comment

Alright. Saturday, August 20th. Only six days away. Let's meet at, say, 10am? And let's meet at either Stolpa's Stein Haus(my favorite bar in La Crosse and they open at 10a) for a quick meet and greet drink or at Riverside Park.

Comment

Here's the route that I think would be the most ideal in terms of both scenery and abundance of fun, twisty roads. I am more than open to interpretation of it if we're lacking on daylight though

La Crosse to Duluth

Now I gotta pray that my stator gasket gets here in time because my bonehead self forgot to order it until yesterday
                      Last edited by NorCoaster; 08-14-2016, 12:54 PM. Reason: Add a sentence and link

Comment

do we have a head count yet?
                        80 G

Comment

Not that I'm aware of, but it seems like it's gonna be low

Comment

Unfortunately I'm not going to make this ride. Tried to work around a family thing but can't make it work. Check your PM Norcoaster. Hope you have a fun ride.
                            XJ1100 Ruby Red
                            XS1100LH "Midnight"
                            1972 MGB Roadster "sold"

Comment

I'm not gonna be able to go either. Damn company I ordered my bars from sent me 1" ones and wouldn't send me the proper 7/8" ones by overnight. Besides that, I decided to take all of yesterday off from working on my bike and am nowhere close to having it fully reassembled.

Comment

Wait, aren't u the host of the Rally?
                                1979 XS1100F
                                2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.

Comment

Working...
                                X