No announcement yet.

3d printable parts repository

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It should be mentioned that my Standard has been converted to a Special rear wheel to fit a car tire. I had to change the torsion plate and spacer. I was not aware that the grommet was different for a Special but it fit together correctly even though it had a Standard unit on it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2386.JPG
Views:	80
Size:	164.3 KB
ID:	881155

Comment

Originally posted by OldGreyBeast View Post
      That part is totally gone on my bike, but I took some measurements. I'll get it into CAD and print a beta test soon
      Here are the two parts Standard vs Special with pictures of each. SPACER, TORQUE STOPPER for XS1100 1978 USA - order at CMSNL , SPACER, TORQUE STOPPER for XS1100L MIDNIGHT SPECIAL 1980 (A) USA - order at CMSNL
      2 - 80 LGs bought one new
      81 LH
      02 FXSTB Nighttrain
      22 FLTRK Road Glide Limited
      Jim

Comment

REQUEST: 80G side covers

I've considered getting a 3D scanner in order to replicate various side covers and other cosmetic parts for different makes and models but the same problem comes up, monetizing it. You'd about need to also finish and ship them out in order for that to work which would put the price well over that of used ones.
        Last edited by LAB3; 08-25-2024, 01:41 PM.
        1980 XS1100G

I identify as a man but according to the label on a package of Stauffers Baked Lasagne I'm actually a family of four!

Comment

Dip stick for a 1982 Yamaha XJ1100 motorcycle for middle and rear units. I believe it fits the XS 1100s too. Based on measurements I found online because I didn't have an original. I don't remember where I looked up the dimensions but it works for me. Use at your own risk.

I posted this on printables too. It is my file.
          https://www.printables.com/model/992...-rear-dipstick

Click image for larger version

Name:	XJ1100 Dip Stick Images.JPG
Views:	33
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	881445

Comment

Working...
          X