Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm the new guy... and want this bike. Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mro
    Most maintenance acomplished with half a dozen tools which should be in the bikes tool box. Exception are a few specilty tools only needed once in a while.

mro
    BTW, bike looks "clean" and well kept.
    How'd the test run go?
    You know, I didn't even think to ask about or have my family check to see if the bike still has it's little toolkit. Hmm...
    "I said I never had much use for [a pistol], never said I didn't know how to use one."

'82 Maxim XJ1100J (Maroon) - "Organ Donor" - Parts bike

'82 Maxim XJ1100J (Black) - "Outrider" - Dynojet Stage 1 kit, Kerker 4-1 exhaust, AGM battery, Mikes XS coils, small inline fuel filters, Dunlopp Elite-3 tires

'06 Star Warrior (Custom Gadsden Flag Theme) - "ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ" - Sissy bar w/ luggage rack, 4" risers, braided stainless steel cables and brake line; Mods on deck: new exhaust, new seat

Comment

Oh boy, fellas. Time is winding down! I go on leave in 16 days! I'm gettin' itchy wanting to finally sit on my own bike and take her for a nice slow spin around the development. My mother is taking my POA to the DMV this week to get her all taxed and tagged. I can't wait!
      "I said I never had much use for [a pistol], never said I didn't know how to use one."

'82 Maxim XJ1100J (Maroon) - "Organ Donor" - Parts bike

'82 Maxim XJ1100J (Black) - "Outrider" - Dynojet Stage 1 kit, Kerker 4-1 exhaust, AGM battery, Mikes XS coils, small inline fuel filters, Dunlopp Elite-3 tires

'06 Star Warrior (Custom Gadsden Flag Theme) - "ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ" - Sissy bar w/ luggage rack, 4" risers, braided stainless steel cables and brake line; Mods on deck: new exhaust, new seat

Comment

Originally posted by FSCGunslinger
        Oh boy, fellas. Time is winding down! I go on leave in 16 days! I'm gettin' itchy wanting to finally sit on my own bike and take her for a nice slow spin around the development. My mother is taking my POA to the DMV this week to get her all taxed and tagged. I can't wait!
        Hi Gunslinger just caught up with this thread...Congrats on getting the XJ1100 Maxim...it looks great....I too have an '82 Maxim... ...I bought this as a leftover model in '83....watched them uncrate it at the dealers'...
        1980 XS650G Special-Two
        1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Working...
        X