No announcement yet.

Sooo..monkeybutt, WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wore boxer-briefs on a 3 hour ride this weekend in relatively hot, humid weather, and I was in pain by the time I got where I was going. Never had it happen before, even on longer rides. The seams felt like they were gouging into my skin .

That said, I'm not buying any special motorcycle underwear :P. Boxers have never given me a problem.

I'm not against going commando, though...
    XS11SH :: K&N Pods, 4->1, Dynojet kit, Barnett clutch springs, TC's fuse block, ATGATT

Well, goodness. Look what we've got here.

Comment

Originally posted by Elevener View Post
      You dont have a winter jacket? Like leather or non vented?
      Nope, no winter jacket. I've never felt the need for one. I dress in thin layers and can take a layer off or put some on.

Underwear is highly over rated.

The head of your manhood moving freely and bouncing against the seams of your pants hour after hour to get raw is even MORE highly overrated. Whatever.. your choice, but I prefer to have feeling and my wife prefers no calluses on said subject.
      Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
      '06 Suzuki DR650
      *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
      '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
      '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
      '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
      '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
      '81 XS1100 Special
      '81 YZ250
      '80 XS850 Special
      '80 XR100
      *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Comment

Originally posted by trbig View Post

The head of your manhood moving freely and bouncing against the seams of your pants hour after hour to get raw is even MORE highly overrated. Whatever.. your choice, but I prefer to have feeling and my wife prefers no calluses on said subject.
        Now this is a whole nother subject, let me tell you about this time I was drilling a fender out while holding it between my legs...
        Trapped in time. Surrounded by evil. Low on gas.

1980 XS1100G 1179 kit, Tkat brace, progressive springs & shocks, jardine spaghetti, Mikes coils, Geezer's rectifier

Comment

Now this is a whole nother subject, let me tell you about this time I was drilling a fender out while holding it between my legs...
          Ha! I am sensing a learning experience there...if not a significant emotional event...
          Joab

"If nothing else, it will be interesting..."
          Ozark, Alabama

Comment

Originally posted by trbig View Post
            Nope, no winter jacket. I've never felt the need for one. I dress in thin layers and can take a layer off or put some on.

My touring jacket is 3 layers.... it starts as a nice thick, armored touring jacket, take the full length liner out its a nice spring jacket, then you can unzip the front and rear vents for a little more airflow, or unzip the whole outer shell and it turns into a mesh jacket and your armor stays with you. I can ride rear round in it. Under 50 deg all I've ever needed under it is a sweat shirt.

And I'm with you on the no underwear thing. A filter between the boys and the seam of my levi's is a needed thing.
            Don
            1979 XS1100SF "Old Man" bought by my Dad brand new in 79, customized in 80 with Vetter, Standard tank, and touring seat. I inherited in 02 when Dad passed. Been riding it since 09. No resto, bike is a survivor...

2007 RoadStar 1700 Midnight Silverado "The Black Pearl" Cobra Slash-downs, K&N filter. More mods to come

old:
            1989 kawi ex500
            1996 yzf-r6
            1999 yzf-r1
            2001 kawi zx-6r
            2000 Ducati 748
            2002 YZF-R1
            2005 V-Star 1100 Classic

Comment

Originally posted by ddragon63 View Post
              My touring jacket is 3 layers.... it starts as a nice thick, armored touring jacket, take the full length liner out its a nice spring jacket, then you can unzip the front and rear vents for a little more airflow, or unzip the whole outer shell and it turns into a mesh jacket and your armor stays with you. I can ride rear round in it. Under 50 deg all I've ever needed under it is a sweat shirt.

And I'm with you on the no underwear thing. A filter between the boys and the seam of my levi's is a needed thing.
              Hey Don, what kind of jacket do you have? I need to upgrade this year myself.
              Joab

"If nothing else, it will be interesting..."
              Ozark, Alabama

Comment

Originally posted by Joab View Post
                Hey Don, what kind of jacket do you have? I need to upgrade this year myself.
                I don't know if they still make the exact one but I'm sure they make one like it Brand name Speed Strength jacket name Devil in the Details. I'm sure you can still find them or something like them... check it out. I bought me one and my wife the womans version about 2 years ago. great jacket for touring and sport bikes.

Link
                http://youtu.be/4VtA_mulRcg
                Don
                1979 XS1100SF "Old Man" bought by my Dad brand new in 79, customized in 80 with Vetter, Standard tank, and touring seat. I inherited in 02 when Dad passed. Been riding it since 09. No resto, bike is a survivor...

2007 RoadStar 1700 Midnight Silverado "The Black Pearl" Cobra Slash-downs, K&N filter. More mods to come

old:
                1989 kawi ex500
                1996 yzf-r6
                1999 yzf-r1
                2001 kawi zx-6r
                2000 Ducati 748
                2002 YZF-R1
                2005 V-Star 1100 Classic

Comment

Originally posted by CatatonicBug View Post
                  Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
                  lol
                  I was going to comment, but I think I'll just leave it at that...

Originally posted by Cuda 69 View Post
                  Although I do plan on getting my seat reworked for comfort
                  Huh... I figure most would have their bike seat reworked. Never known anyone to go to these lengths before.

Underwear is highly over rated.
                  I'm not sure if this is a he he heeeeeee moment or an ew ew ewwwww moment.
                  LOL
                  81 SH Something Special
                  81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
                  81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
                  80 LG Black Magic
                  78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
                  For those on FB

Comment

Working...
                  X