X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sixtysix
    Erric....

Missed you at XS East! Welcome!
    Yeah, how was it? I didn't hear anything on it.

AND!!! What's with not being able to edit our own posts? I think that needs to be fixed pronto!

Comment

Dont Mind being called a newbie. Were all new a some things at some point in time. I really appreciate all of the help you guys have given me in locateing my battery holddown parts, such a spirit of cooperation and fellowship it is inspiring T.J. Trahan

PS STILL Looking
      1980 XS1100LG Midnight Special "Widow Maker"
      1999 Royal Star Tour Classic

T.J. Trahan

Comment

Not a bad site, real easy to search...

JL
        Ciao,

JL

82 XJ1100 (Not Named Yet)

Life not only begins at forty, it also begins to show.

Comment

here instead of BI2

Well I guess this says it all, I am here signing up to the forum instead of lounging with the guys at Sid's. Back says it ain't putting up with no 6 hrs of saddle time. Dang!

I am looking forward to using this site for information and comraderie as much as the Yahoo site.

Shiney side up!
          Steve

Comment

Howdy - I've been visiting this web page since I purchased my '80 XS11 Special. I thought it was good then. It's awsome now. You did a great job organizing everything. Thanks for showing this much interest !! I inadvertenly posted this message when it should have been here, due to my ineptness at this computer stuff. Hey maybe I'll get an extra point against the "newbie" title Bill
            Bill
            '80 xs11 Special

Comment

yeah, alright already...start my newbie countdown too.

looking for some info/help with:

1. dead odometer and tripometer (speed indication still okay)

2. cleaning up fogging and small scratches on a windshield

thanks,
              ken

ps nice set-up here, congrats to all involved

Comment

Hi, all. Found this site a few days ago, and I'm amazed! I'm looking forward to participating in the forum. I've had my bike a whole week now (I haven't ridden in 18 years). I found a 1982 Maxim 1100 with 20,000 miles on it - in mint condition. Not a scratch or a dent or a ding anywhere! I'm sure I'll have lots of questions. That's all for now.
                Roger Tucker
                Memphis, TN

Comment

Hi,
                  I'm a newbie also. I got a 1982 XJ1100,replaced the carbs, exhaust.I really enjoy this bike any info on how to repair the front brake from looking up(left front). Please reply back. THanks hreifel

Comment

Working...
                  X