How do you store your bike?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webbcraft2150 View Post
    All the lawn equipment gets a big shot of Sta-Bil at the end of the season to.
    I get one 5-gal fuel can filled in the spring, and treat it with Sta-bil (I'll probably switch to Seafoam this next Spring) as soon as I get it, and use that in my lawn equipment all year. That's usually plenty for my mower, leaf blower, weed whacker (also used as a tiller and small chain saw), chain saw, and walk-behind leaf vacuum for the whole year. Then if I have any left over when snow hits, I pour it in the car. We don't usually end the leaf-picking-up season until the middle of December here.
    1980 XS850SG - Sold
    1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
    Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
    Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
    -H. Ford

Comment

I drained all my gas from the tank and carbs. I dont expect to have much access to start it and my petcocks leak anyways. Seemed the most logical thing to do, both bikes have the tank sealed.
      '79 XS11 F
      Stock except K&N

'79 XS11 SF
      Stock, no title.

'84 Chevy K-10 "Big Blue"
      GM 350, Muncie SM465, NP208, GM 10 Bolt with 3.42gears turnin 31x10.5 Baja Claws

"What they do have is an implacable, unrelenting presence and movement that bespeaks massive power lurking behind paint and chrome. They don't wail like a screeching ninja, the don't rumble like a harley. They just growl like a spactic, stressed out badger waiting to rip your face off and eat your soul." Trainzz~RIP~

Comment

Well since all of yall are going to drain out all of your gas... send it down to texas! I will gladly ride all winter for yall
        Austin Ingalls

MIDNIGHT FURY
        1979 XS1100 Special [Full Restore Project]
        XJ maxim rear air shocks
        KERKER 4-into-1 exhaust
        Pod Filters

Money pit.......
        BLACKED OUT

Comment

Ive got a question.... what are snow tires???? never herd of such What do they look like?!

just joking.
          Austin Ingalls

MIDNIGHT FURY
          1979 XS1100 Special [Full Restore Project]
          XJ maxim rear air shocks
          KERKER 4-into-1 exhaust
          Pod Filters

Money pit.......
          BLACKED OUT

Comment

Working...
          X