Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XJkid View Post
    Anyone welcome to tag along.
    I'd tag along, The Sierra Nevadas are my favorite mountains to ride so far. But I can't make that date. Gonna hit the Rocky Point Rally in Puerto Penasco, Sonora, Mexico, that week. Catch you some other time. Oh, and expect sub- freezing overnight temps outside that pup tent.

scoot

Comment

I have read that this winter is supposed to be warmer and drier than usual. 10 day forecast shows Yosemite to have lows in the mid-40's around my trip plans. I could handle the mid 40's for the LOW anytime. Also, the record low for the first week in Nov is 25 F. I expected much lower. There is sure to be a big temp difference between the valley floor and the upper reaches like Glacier Point and the Meadows.
      "Galaxy" 1982 XJ1100J, 1983 XV handlebars, new fusebox, homemade SS wind screen and SS muffler heat shields, homemade grab bar extension and luggage rack. XS750 140 mph speedo, '81 Venture oil cooler, V-Max ACCT, Yahman YICS Eliminator, 1st and 2nd gear Dremel fix.

Comment

Heading to Yosemite Camp 4 on Nov 8. first come, first serve sites, 5$ a head. The weather in Central Cal is supposed to be near record highs in the coming week. Goin' solo. No one I know can come. I'm very comfortable by myself, but XS'ive company would be great.
        "Galaxy" 1982 XJ1100J, 1983 XV handlebars, new fusebox, homemade SS wind screen and SS muffler heat shields, homemade grab bar extension and luggage rack. XS750 140 mph speedo, '81 Venture oil cooler, V-Max ACCT, Yahman YICS Eliminator, 1st and 2nd gear Dremel fix.

Comment

Well, they just changed the forecast, SUB-sub- freezing temps Thurs and Fri nites. 10 and 6 degrees. Not going there. I'm looking for somewhere not as cold.

Comment

Working...
          X