No announcement yet.

Central coast rally anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are a number of good roads around Paso Robles. There is a long loop down one side of the Carrizo Plain and up the other. Look at state routes 58 and 33.

Ralph

Comment

Scott form Simi Valley is the only one to say he is definitely on his way. Again, my cell # is 831-566-9474. Call me when you get close. We can meet at the Scots Valley Diner Saturday evening from 7:00 on, and Sunday morning at 10:00. To get there: from Hwy 17 (between Santa Cruz and San Jose,) Take the Granite Creek Rd. exit (first exit if from the north, second if from the south, cross over Hwy. 17 and take a right onto Scots Valley Drive (first right.) You should see the Diner off to your right. See y’all there! Don’t hesitate to call if you have any problems, or just to let me know you’re coming!
      Yahyoo!
      E.Liberty

Old bikers never die, they're just out of sight!

My recently re-built, hopped up '79 Special caught fire and burned everything from the top of the engine up: gas tank, wiring, seat, & melted my windshield all over the front of the bike. Just bought a 1980 Special that has been non oped for 9 years. My Skoot will rise from the ashes and be re named "The Phoenix!"
      I've been riding since 1959.

Comment

Made it to Salinas; using my phone in wireless mode at the local inn.

I've been on the road since 6:30 A.M. in Aridzona and I'm to tired to tell if I'm tired.

G'night!

Regards,

Scott
        -- Scott
        _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
        1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
        1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
        1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
        1979 XS1100F: parts
        2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

So? What happened? Who showed up? Where'd you ride?
          "Time is the greatest teacher; unfortunately, it kills all of its students."

Comment

Originally posted by LoHo
            So? What happened? Who showed up? Where'd you ride?
            Check in the Ride Reports section. Awesome pics from 3Phase and full play-by-play from E.Liberty.
            1981 XS1100S (former)
            2006 Suzuki Katana 600 "BLKMGE"

Comment

Working...
            X