Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Stuff

BA80,

I get this stuff from Summit Racing Equipment or Jeg's. You can put a .com after each of these for their websites. There is a Summit Racing Store in McDonough, GA for me locally. But there are locations in other states as well. I usually order online.

MP
    1981 XS1100H Venturer
    K&N Air Filter
    ACCT
    Custom Paint by Deitz
    Geezer Rectifier/Regulator
    Chacal Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
    Chrome Front Rotor & Caliper Covers
    Stebel Nautilus Horn
    EBC Front Rotors
    Limie Accent Moves On In 2015

Mike

Comment

You know the crazy thing is I sprayed down the plugs, wires, and coils with a spray bottle yesterday to try and pinpoint the problem and it wouldn't act up at all. And I soaked the hell out of stuff.

I washed NC and Tennessee off of it today and it was stupid all the way home from work. And that was after it had sat for about 3 hours. It's really pissin' me off.
      Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Dropped Bruce off last night about 6pm, got home at 8:30pm. Some real good riding....was great to meet all the new guys and I hope to see you all again at another rally.

In other news I 'lightly' binned the Aprillia on 60 last Wednesday..... Nothing broken just bruised and scraped, was able to ride Thursday and Friday. Bike may be another story...parts are expensive on these units.
        Gary Granger
        Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
        2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

Working...
        X