XS Southeast 2012 Shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS Southeast 2012 Shirt

It's time to order your tee shirt for the fall rally!
    Marty (in Mississippi)
    XS1100SG
    XS650SK
    XS650SH
    XS650G
    XS6502F
    XS650E

2012 XS Southeast Fall Rally Shirt

"here it is, ready to take orders if you are interested"
    78' XS1100 E
    78' XS1100 E
    78' XS1100 E

'73 Norton 850 Commando
    '99 Triumph Sprint ST
    '02 G-Wing GL1800

Comment

That's a really sharp looking shirt,I like the lime green for visability.I wish I was going.Don't understand why the kids need an education.lol If you have any left over,I'd like to order a couple.
      FOXS-XS11SG

2009 Suzuki V Strom 650,Adventure in Touring,I call her "Smooth" SW Motech engine guard,Coocase top case w/ LED brake and tail lights,20" MRA touring screen w/adjusable bracket,Grip heaters,fender ex-tender,Givi hard sidebags

1980 XS11SG-sold
      1999 Vulcan classic-sold
      1982 XJ 650-sold

Old is only a state of mind......John

Comment

yes i am.

1 short sleeve xxl
        1 long sleeve xxl

thanks jeff and marty
        80 xs1100G

Comment

Me too.
          1 Short Sleeve XL

Great design. Thanks. Geeze better see if I can get the time off work

What does Nantahala mean?
          Phil
          1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
          1983 XJ 650 Maxim
          2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

Nantahala

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nantahala_National_Forest
            1980 XS650G Special-Two
            1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

100% Cotton

fyi: yes, have verified that shirt is 100% Cotton. Shirt being used will be a Gildan 6.1 oz. Ultra Cotton® T-Shirt. A quality shirt. Here is a bit larger view of the shirt without the Ordering Info that was already provided in the earlier post.

If you would like a 2012 Rally Shirt but are not planning to attend the Rally just let us know so we can work out the details to ship your order to you. I'll just pick up some mailers from Office Max so its easy to send a shirt out if you want to buy one. Our Shirt Order will be placed Sep10 and shirts will be ready by Sep20. As Cuda said, a high visibility Safety Shirt. "Safety" - that's how I'm getting by with my wife letting me buy two.

Jeff
              Last edited by JeffH; 07-24-2012, 12:46 PM.
              78' XS1100 E
              78' XS1100 E
              78' XS1100 E

'73 Norton 850 Commando
              '99 Triumph Sprint ST
              '02 G-Wing GL1800

Comment

Excellent Jeff...I'll take 2...XL... short sleeves
                1980 XS650G Special-Two
                1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Just made reservations to come from Texas.

Reserve two XXL short sleeve please. Even though SWMBO isn't coming I have to get her one or she will appropriate mine

John
                  John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
                  '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
                  Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

Originally posted by jwhughes3 View Post
                    Just made reservations to come from Texas.

Reserve two XXL short sleeve please. Even though SWMBO isn't coming I have to get her one or she will appropriate mine

John
                    Awesome sir...cannot wait to make your acquaintance...
                    1980 XS650G Special-Two
                    1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Thanks Ben...should be fun. Hoping I get a bagger setup in time but work travel has been busy and eating up my weekends.

If not I will be on Great Ranger with everything tied on like the Beverly Hillbillies.

Probly fit right in over there

Any idea what the count is? I was real surprised to find they had sites available.

John

Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

Comment

I think it might be wise for me to clarify the tee shirt ordering. We are not commited to print the shirts. We will not print one without a request from you. We are selling these at cost. If you do not request a shirt in your size it's highly unlikely that you'll be able to pick one up at the rally. We are counting on you to request your shirt and pay for it at the rally when we hand them out. As far as I know, it's done this way at every XS rally. I just want to make sure that everyone understands how it works.
                        Marty (in Mississippi)
                        XS1100SG
                        XS650SK
                        XS650SH
                        XS650G
                        XS6502F
                        XS650E

Comment

Thanks for doing it Marty - I did it for the Durango Rally and know it is a little bit of a hassle to order, pack and transport the shirts not knowing if you will be stuck with extras - I promise to purchase mine even if I wind up broke down on the road in Arkansas on the way

Though I did have other folks buy up most of my extras from Colorado so it all worked out OK. SWMBO and I have a spare now in case I somehow destroy one.

I like having the reminder of the Rally though and I am sure others will too! Nice design.

John

Comment

Put me down for a large short sleeve too Marty. Thanks.
                            Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

About the design....

The basic design came from a drawing by JeffH. A small committee from the ATL area got together and decided on the design. We contacted a few folks from here on XS11.com for feedback. We made some more changes based on that feedback. JeffH has about 100 hours or more doing the graphics. The final tweaks came from the printer. You are seeing the proof from the printer. JeffH deserves the credit for all the time, hard work, and know-how. The committee consisted of JeffH, myself, Brent, and Yamahansolo. I think we will all be well pleased with the results.
                              Marty (in Mississippi)
                              XS1100SG
                              XS650SK
                              XS650SH
                              XS650G
                              XS6502F
                              XS650E

Comment

Working...
                              X