No announcement yet.

key west 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ted and Heather back in the cold in Canada on the 15th, Pretty good cruise but a great ride.

Comment

Damn!!!!

I am so bummed, I move to FL in 2010 and this is the second year in a row that this completely slipped my mind until it was too late.

Third time's a charm I guess! Hope to see you all next year
      Chuck Ditta

2008 HD FatBoy - My experiment with the dark side!!!

1980 XS1100LG (Donated to a friend (and lifelong XS'er) in need)
      K&N Air Filter
      Mike's XS "Green" Coils

Comment

Originally posted by chuckditta View Post
        I am so bummed, I move to FL in 2010 and this is the second year in a row that this completely slipped my mind until it was too late.

Third time's a charm I guess! Hope to see you all next year
        Hey Chuck...remember me??? I too moved south just not as far as you did...Hope all is well with ya...
        1980 XS650G Special-Two
        1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

thanks jeffH! great post and fun pictures thank you for posting !! ride safe ,,slow mo!
          The Belfast Express {1980 xs11oo special/TC fuse box/mikes xs pods/bad boy horn!/mikes green coils/mac 4 into 2 exhaust/ standard bars/vetter fairing c/w ipod CD iphone am/fm radio/tkat fork brace ,,,tuned by tinman
          moemcnally@hotmail.com
          i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

the people here are great , doesn't matter about the bike really/hamjam ////

Comment

Originally posted by madmax-im View Post
            Hey Chuck...remember me??? I too moved south just not as far as you did...Hope all is well with ya...
            Absolutely, Bear Mountain! I remember you discussing the move, you're in the Carolinas, right?

Things are great, I love FL and being able to ride year round, even if the flat, straight roads leave something to be desired.

Hope all is well with you too.
            Chuck Ditta

2008 HD FatBoy - My experiment with the dark side!!!

1980 XS1100LG (Donated to a friend (and lifelong XS'er) in need)
            K&N Air Filter
            Mike's XS "Green" Coils

Comment

Yup Bear Mtn( the zoo) with earl...randy and his lady friend and ofc russ from CT...Still remember that great mexican restaurant too. Yup life is good here in NC and riding nearly year round on great roads to boot. Glad all is well with you down there...one of these yrs I'll make my way down there...
              1980 XS650G Special-Two
              1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Working...
              X