XSive Rider's @ Iron Horse 2012

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • trbig
    replied
    Thanks. I was directed to their frequently asked questions page, but here at work, it's blocked?? I can get anywhere else on the site and order whatever, but I can't find the answers to any questions. lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    Originally posted by trbig
    So... something just about anyone could add themselves to a digital copy if they wanted. lol.

    Thanks, Marty.
    It's proprietary script.

    •7. If you would like text/writing on your photos, you must chose the "with text" option for each photo you'd like text on.

    •8. Desired text can be entered in the "Instructions" box during checkout. If you order the image with text, but do not specify anything specific, we put "Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap - Month, Year"

    Leave a comment:


  • trbig
    replied
    So... something just about anyone could add themselves to a digital copy if they wanted. lol.

    Thanks, Marty.

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    Originally posted by mastan
    I was trying to figure that out too. I think that option gives you the ability to add your own text to the picture. Still not worth $2 though.
    The script is Tail of the Dragon 2012 or something just like that. I have one with my daughter from 2005.

    Leave a comment:


  • mastan
    replied
    I was trying to figure that out too. I think that option gives you the ability to add your own text to the picture. Still not worth $2 though.

    Leave a comment:


  • trbig
    replied
    On the ordering part of the pics, it says for $7 you get a digital copy with no text, and for $9, a digital copy WITH text.

    What text do they want me to pay another $2 for? The privelege of having them advertise on something I'm paying for?

    Leave a comment:


  • mlew
    replied
    Nice pics Phil, I did not realize how brite my Hilti shirt was.

    Leave a comment:


  • trbig
    replied
    Maybe a difference in screen res? Mine shows it on page 3. Thanks, though.

    Leave a comment:


  • jwhughes3
    replied
    Tod,

    Try Touring Bikes after 4pm page 6. You have 7 pics. Harry has some too.

    John

    Leave a comment:


  • trbig
    replied
    OK.. They put me in the touring bikes on Deal's Gap on page 3. There's a couple of Greg and one of Harry. We're packed up and look like we're moving there.

    Photos from Touring Bikes - After 4pm - Professionally Photographed by Powerhead Productions - killboy.com © 2026

    Leave a comment:


  • MaximPhil
    replied
    I too took some pictures
    A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.


    No Action shots or video.
    Phil

    Leave a comment:


  • trbig
    replied
    Just wanted to say... I am seeing several pics on the Killboy site for Friday, Sep 28th after 4pm in the full cruiser section. I see John, Harry, and Greg all in one shot, but again, they didn't seem to like me much. 'Bout par for the course I've found. lol.

    Photos from Cruisers and Full Dressers - After 4pm - Professionally Photographed by Powerhead Productions - killboy.com © 2026

    Leave a comment:


  • mastan
    replied
    I bought one of those pics from killboy and thought I would share it here. I'm still buzzing from this trip and I really hope to make it next year!
    Mark

    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    Originally posted by BA80
    If your using that rear brake in the curves your begging for trouble anyway Ben. I had to concentrate on not using mine since I have made it a habit to use my front and back brake in traffic. I ride my bike to and from work nearly every day. Had to put my toe UNDER the pedal.
    never said i was an expert at apexing but when i learned to snow ski i didnt start on the black diamond trails either,but over time and experiences I got there...this whole trip i wasnt really in tune with things as i normally am so my emphasis on apexing really wasnt there...
    BTW I too commute to work on my bike 60 miles everyday mostly 4 laners and some backroads but also city traffic..
    Last edited by madmax-im; 10-07-2012, 09:16 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Originally posted by madmax-im
    Thanks Tod thats a great video...shows me exactly waht I wanted to know...sorry if i slowed you down...2 things i see that i definitely need to improve upon...one was not crowd the centerline on lefties and the other was that I was using waaaay too much brakes. I did notice that Jeff whom was ahead of me never once touched his brakes...in fact he kept his feet on the hwy pegs the whole way...so its all being in the right gear and pretty much just leaving it there...still I didnt do it too badly or so I think...I managed to keep it out of a ditch and off the Tree of Shame...LOL
    If your using that rear brake in the curves your begging for trouble anyway Ben. I had to concentrate on not using mine since I have made it a habit to use my front and back brake in traffic. I ride my bike to and from work nearly every day. Had to put my toe UNDER the pedal.

    Leave a comment:

Working...