No announcement yet.

Key West FL 2/5/2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be leaving around 6 PM and plan to arrive by around 8 PM to the Key Largo hotel stop. See you then.
    Owned by a pair of XS11's. An 80 Standard and a 79 Special.

Comment

we are in key largo 8 of us. 84 and sunny. we are staying at the floating house boats, booked two. on to keywest
      It is a great big beautiful world out there
      Brent in GA
      Yamaha 80XS1100SG, HD Firefighter Special Edition 02 Road King, Honda 450 rat, 08 Buell 1125R tour modified, 83 goldwing parts bike gone-traded for XJ1100, 2014 HD electraglide police

Comment

the ride moves on. great day in key west and now we are in homested fl. for the night. more riding monday. maybe south beach?
        80 xs1100G

Comment

Great weekend ride. Made it home by 6 PM but I still have the most original saddlebag cover as I was unable to discover it again on my way home. Everyone have a safe travel back home.

Comment

Home again

I made it back home tuesday night. Saw Stewart & Jeff wave bye north of Atlanta.

Another great road trip & raly. Wonderful riding csompanions, Best roads, weather, & riding any where in early February. Missed the ground hog day report...South FL is different..."what winter?" , 6 more weeks of beautiful riding weather.
            It is a great big beautiful world out there
            Brent in GA
            Yamaha 80XS1100SG, HD Firefighter Special Edition 02 Road King, Honda 450 rat, 08 Buell 1125R tour modified, 83 goldwing parts bike gone-traded for XJ1100, 2014 HD electraglide police

Comment

Yep, had a great time, nice seeing you fellas, and Heather.
              2H7 (79)
              3H3

"If it ain't broke, modify it"

Comment

i am home, tuesday 6:50 pm. what a ride. it was great. have to unload and unpack, back to the grind on thursday. more to come and pics.
                80 xs1100G

Comment

Alright guys,
                  Where are the pics and the tales??
                  1980G Standard, Restored
                  Kerker 4 - 1
                  850 Rear End Mod
                  2-21 Flashing LED Arrays on either side of license plate for Brake Light Assist, 1100 Lumen Cree Aux Lights,
                  Progressive springs, Showa rear shocks
                  Automatic CCT
                  1980GH Special, Restored
                  Stock Exhaust, New Handlebars, 1" Spacer in Fork Springs, Automatic CCT, Showa Rear Shocks
                  '82 XJ1100 (Sold)
                  Automatic CCT, RC Engineering 4 X 1 Exhaust, K&N Pods, #50 Pilot Jets, YICS Eliminator. Sorely missed.

Comment

2011 pics
                    http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y20...S%20SE%202011/

Disregard the date on the photos that say 2003.

By the way, here is a link to the photos from last years rally.

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y20...20East%202010/

Comment

Made it home 6:30 Thursday Feb 10, 2200km

Snow and worse in PA and then Northern NY white outs for more than an hour.

Found a new Harbor Freight in Watertown while waiting for the snow to stop!!!

Clear and cold in Ottawa, driveway had more than 12 inches of snow, thankfully, Son-in-law shoveled. The cleared driveway was a welcome sight.

Bike will stay on the trailer until I can get some of the road ice off it.

Ted and Heather

Comment

Originally posted by ELDR View Post
                        Made it home 6:30 Thursday Feb 10, 2200km

Snow and worse in PA and then Northern NY white outs for more than an hour.

Found a new Harbor Freight in Watertown while waiting for the snow to stop!!!

Clear and cold in Ottawa, driveway had more than 12 inches of snow, thankfully, Son-in-law shoveled. The cleared driveway was a welcome sight.

Bike will stay on the trailer until I can get some of the road ice off it.

Ted and Heather
                        Welcome Back Ted & Heather. Glad to hear you made it safely back to the frozen North
                        Phil
                        1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
                        1983 XJ 650 Maxim
                        2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

Couple pics...

^ Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park

^ Bikes at camping area

More to come...
                          Last edited by bikerphil; 02-12-2011, 01:20 AM.
                          2H7 (79)
                          3H3

"If it ain't broke, modify it"

Comment

Working...
                          X