No announcement yet.

Classic Yamaha Weekend 2003 at TWO, Suches, GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I talked with Rob, He also said around 9-ish, T C, I have three 79 xs elevens, Two full dress, one naked, it needs a tire and a battery, and rear brakes, My brother will ride one of my dressers, I may not have the naked eleven, ready in time. Later 'Dog

Comment

Harley Dave and I will be there. He is bringing a friend.
      Marty in NW PA
      Gone - 1978E - one of the first XS11 made
      Gone - 2007A FJR - the only year of Dark Red Metallic
      This IS my happy face.

Comment

Hey there Dog,

When I saw you were a member of the "cruisers" I had to give you a ribbin'!!! I occasionally hang out with the "wrong" crowd also, since everyone else around also has V-twins! Looking forward to meeting you and the rest that show up !!!

Marty, you still have that bed/room reserved with me for Fri-Sat nights. I'll drop a line to Ralph to make sure he's still attending!

T.C.
        T. C. Gresham
        81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
        79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
        History shows again and again,
        How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

If any one coming up from Atlanta wants to meet going up on Saturday and ride in, let me know. I will be coming from Cobb, can meet Roswell area, Lord willing and the creeks don't rise.
          '81 XS11 Midnight Special

Comment

JK, we will be coming close to roswell around 8:30, I will post closer times and location, in a couple days

Comment

Originally posted by jkgrubbs
              If any one coming up from Atlanta wants to meet going up on Saturday and ride in, let me know. I will be coming from Cobb, can meet Roswell area, Lord willing and the creeks don't rise.
              I'd like to meet up but I'm riding from downtown Atlanta, How are you going up from there? Maybe we could meet at 400 somewhere?
              Robert
              79 SF

Comment

Hey Gary you still bringing your Bandit? If you are I am definately bringing the R1. Wanna trade for a few miles?
                Harley Dave

1978 XS1100E
                2003 YZF-R1

Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life. Laughing at someone else's can shorten it.
                Cullen Hightower

Comment

Originally posted by rainbowshooter
                  Hey Gary you still bringing your Bandit? If you are I am definately bringing the R1. Wanna trade for a few miles?

Dave,

Yep I am bringing the Bandit, and I would be glad to swap for a few miles and see how the R1 handles in the corners!
                  Gary Granger
                  Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
                  2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

Hey TC, My mother always told me I hang out with the wrong crowd, I'm 48 now and my wife tells me the same thing, I guess I always will. LOL. Later 'Dog

Comment

robert
                      I haven't decided on a route yet. I have gone 20 from Canton and thru Alpharetta. 400 is good up thru lumpkin co
                      I'm open
                      '81 XS11 Midnight Special

Comment

Is anyone bringing their wife or girlfriend? My wife is wondering.
                        Bill Murrin
                        Nashville, TN
                        1981 XS1100SH "Kick in the Ass"
                        1981 XS650SH "Numb in the Ass"
                        2005 DL1000 V-Strom "WOW"
                        2005 FJR1300 Newest ride
                        1993 ST1100 "For Sale $2,700" (Sold)
                        2005 Ninja 250 For Sale $2,000 1100 miles

Comment

... hope SWMBO doesn't read the forum if you're thinking of taking your girlfriend, Bill...
                          Ken Talbot

Comment

Mine has to work.
                            Marty in NW PA
                            Gone - 1978E - one of the first XS11 made
                            Gone - 2007A FJR - the only year of Dark Red Metallic
                            This IS my happy face.

Comment

Last year Rob and 'pj tupper' both brought thier wives, try emailing Rob directly.
                              Gary Granger
                              Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
                              2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

oh boy! oh boy! oh boy! Has anyone else noticed the time has seemed to stop? 5 more days. Hey Gary can that thing do wheelies?
                                Harley Dave

1978 XS1100E
                                2003 YZF-R1

Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life. Laughing at someone else's can shorten it.
                                Cullen Hightower

Comment

Working...
                                X