Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6/26 leave home go to Marty's house to wait on Brent
    6/27 ride with Marty a bit brent beat strorm to Marty's
    6/28 leave for Canada get caught in rain outside of Buffalothen again in Niagara falls and we spend the night
    6/29 head out looking to make up lost time race across Canada back in the states (Mich.) we end the day at Standish Mich.
    6/30 up Mich. east coast and across the U.P. of Mich.to Whitefish Pt. and around Whitefish Bay stay in Grimby Mich.
    7/1 Back in to Canada and unward to Sudbury for the night.
    7/2,3,+4 meet you all at the rallyand ride around Canada
    7/5 head for home 1 day around 600 miles 5 of us we made it.
    7/6 do wash repack and change bikes ( because we all know there is a nail in my tire on the Royal Star) to leave with Brent and Rochelle for the Blue Ridge Parkway.Made it to the Budget Inn around 9:45 that night after meeting 2 bear and a few deer
    7/7 say goodbye to Brent and up to the parkway so Rochelle can see it for the first time. Back to the Budget Inn for the night.
    7/8 leave the Budget Inn back to the parkway north this time to Waynesboro across RT 250 in to W. Va. and now we're in elkins W.Va.
    Ralph + Rochelle

Comment

• Hi Ralph,
      Keep moving.... So the bastards don't get you Good to hear you are hving a good time.
      Phil
      1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
      1983 XJ 650 Maxim
      2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

• Sounds like a great XSNorth everybody! I was in the area for the first time, but under very different circumstances. Hope to get up there yet with you all. Ride safe...
        80 SG
        81 SH in parts
        99 ST1100
        91 ST1100

Comment

• Next year Dean, its a date!!! Keep us updated on the new ride, whatever it will be....
          Marty in NW PA
          Gone - 1978E - one of the first XS11 made
          Gone - 2007A FJR - the only year of Dark Red Metallic
          This IS my happy face.

Comment

Working...
          X