No announcement yet.

Bear Mountain run June 13 or 14th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is only one bookstore. See you there!

Comment

sunday it is. we will see you there.
      80 xs1100G

Comment

Ride

The weather (so far) looks good, maybe I can make this ride. Randy, are you having lunch in Rhinebeck? If so, maybe I can meet you guys there. Chops off about 70 miles RT for me.

Comment

Cool, Russ, that's what I figured, it's going to be a big show and I'm sure there will be lots of variety as far as eats go. Meet you at the show? It's at the fairgrounds. Look up in this thread, there's a link to the show details. In case you need it, my cell is 516-462-0041. Ring me up when you get there.

Comment

Earl...Ray while i might know some of these roads...I have no idea of where to meet off 80 and 287...dunno that area and what the landmarks are any suggestions?
            1980 XS650G Special-Two
            1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

ben i will have to look at google earth see what i can find , something off of 287 n.
              80 xs1100G

Comment

Earl I think I have it...take I80 east to exit 45 for Beverwyck Ave N...make left at Beverwyck go over 80 and heading towards rte 46...on the right 1 block before 46 is a parking lot with entrance on Beverwyck av...I will sit there near lot entrance...do Google the area...I tried to paste and copy map but it not work...so if we meet Randy at 10:30 at bookstore then we should meet at parking lot by 9...what think?..we then can take 46 west and get on 287 N
                1980 XS650G Special-Two
                1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

that will work, lets wait for ray, if he has a plan.
                  80 xs1100G

Comment

uh oh I cant make this...gotta conflict at home...so I'll see you all next time...ride safe...sorry guys
                    1980 XS650G Special-Two
                    1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Forecast is for rain all day tomorrow

Due to the poor weather forecast, I'm canceling this run.

Comment

Originally posted by randy View Post
                        Due to the poor weather forecast, I'm canceling this run.
                        I was going to suggest the same. The Rhinebeck area is also known as "thunderstorm alley".

Comment

Let's try this one again......

This Sunday, July 12, who's game for a Bear Mountain trip?

Comment

Randy, I would, but I'm leaving for TN on the 14th and got too much that needs to be done.

Comment

Working...
                            X