No announcement yet.

top speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=cajun31;n872391 After a while I just get tired of arguing with them. [/QUOTE]

I most definitely hear you there.
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

facebook, !!!! would never waist my time on their

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyxs11 View Post
        facebook, !!!! would never waist my time on their
        It's not your time that's for sale.
        Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by BA80 View Post

??????????

Comment

On Faecesbook you aren't the customer, you're the product.
            1980 XS1100G

These aren't my words, I just arrange them

Comment

Originally posted by LAB3 View Post

sorry i still don't get it ?

Comment

That's where the pics are. If you aren't interested I don't need to hear from you.
                Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyxs11 View Post

sorry i still don't get it ?
                  Faecesbook makes it money by selling data about it's users, mostly for targeted advertising. Along with that it monitors your usage habits and correlates that with data collected by surveys and other means to build psychological profiles of it's users. Faecesbook has been admonished for these practices yet it falls on deaf ears, lawmakers do little than throw a congressional hearing every now and again to make it appear that they're doing something about it.
                  1980 XS1100G

Comment

That's where the pics are. If you aren't interested I don't need to hear from you.
                    That was meant as an addendum and endorsement of your post.
                    1980 XS1100G

Comment

Faecesbook makes it money by selling data about it's users, mostly for targeted advertising. Along with that it monitors your usage habits and correlates that with data collected by surveys and other means to build psychological profiles of it's users. Faecesbook has been admonished for these practices yet it falls on deaf ears, lawmakers do little than throw a congressional hearing every now and again to make it appear that they're doing something about it.
                      You are monitored everywhere you go and everything you do. Be afraid.....be very afraid...... I'm pretty certain this site is monitored as well.
                      Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Every site run by an administrator is monitored by moderators and they watch what is posted. Getting back to the topic-years ago I think it was Motorcyclist or Cycle World modified some bikes to see what top speed was. One bike was a Kawasaki 900 Eliminator that was shaft drive. They put a chain drive on it. Quite interesting article. I might still have that magazine somewhere. Shaft drive definitely hampered the Eliminators ability to produce top speed.
                        1980 XS1100 SG
                        Inline fuel filters
                        New wires in old coils-outer spark plugs
                        160 mph speedometer mod
                        Kerker Exhaust
                        xschop K & N air filter setup
                        Dynojet Recalibration kit
                        1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100
                        1997 Jeep Cherokee 4.5"lift installed

Comment

You are monitored everywhere you go and everything you do. Be afraid.....be very afraid...... I'm pretty certain this site is monitored as well.
                          Chances are the folks who wrote the software this site uses are getting paid somewhere along the way from the data being collected. As to FEAR I'll leave that to those who require it in order to maintain a sense of personal discipline, I have other ways to take care of that.
                          1980 XS1100G

Comment

Chances are the folks who wrote the software this site uses are getting paid somewhere along the way from the data being collected. As to FEAR I'll leave that to those who require it in order to maintain a sense of personal discipline, I have other ways to take care of that.
                            No different than FB. Just not quite as popular. Hmmmmmmmm
                            Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

ok a bit more understanding,

Comment

Originally posted by oldyam80sg View Post
                                Every site run by an administrator is monitored by moderators and they watch what is posted. Getting back to the topic-years ago I think it was Motorcyclist or Cycle World modified some bikes to see what top speed was. One bike was a Kawasaki 900 Eliminator that was shaft drive. They put a chain drive on it. Quite interesting article. I might still have that magazine somewhere. Shaft drive definitely hampered the Eliminators ability to produce top speed.
                                this is why i think the xs11 is not as popular as a chain driven bikes, if it was chain driven i think they would be on a par with the other top bikes from the same era.

Comment

Working...
                                X