Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you pay for EFI on your bike?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got my GSXR600K2 throttle bodies and a laptop now, a Hayabusa fuel pump should be on it's way in the next couple of days. I reckon the V3 Megasquirt-N-Spark with extra coil driver is the way to go. I haven't sussed out the ignition trigger yet, but I will before next winter when I aim to do the conversion. I may make my own 36-1 toothed wheel.

All supposing that SWMBO doesn't catch on to the overall cost
    Triking - it's a way of life!

www.trikenest.co.uk

Comment

anybody come up with a final cost yet or possible availability date?
      my carbs are shot
      79 xs1100 standard
      76 kz900 <now 1015
      Terry Meyer

Comment

got sidetracked by divorce guys- sorry.

Will not be back on my feet on something like this for at least a few months.

Caught me out of the blue- thought I had perfect life, perfect wife, of seven years- Valentines day- had a great time, hot tub, made love like 10 times, went out to eat, for a drive, re-affirmed our love on a Tuesday. On saturday she asked for a divorce.

Kills me, tell ya the honest truth.

but, interestingly enough- in laws are a tad upset at her.

so I am headed to Russia in August with my babies- and my cousin in law is still working on parts manufacturing for me.

some other huge positive developments for me career wise- for instance- most here don't probably know that i am a stand up comedian-

http://www.chopperunderground.com/fo...howtopic=17321

and I have some national aspirations to a bike show dealing with low budget build ups, on bikes like you guys XS1100s.

Stay tuned folks- I may need your help to make this a national thing!

Comment

Working...
        X