Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sebastian_99 View Post
    I have a can already set aside!
    Good on the Sea-Foam. Stack that scoot up with all your 'stuff' and lookin' to see you Friday afternoon sometime.
    81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

• Well, thanks to everyone at the Southwest Rally this past weekend my bike is running the best it ever has (at least since I've owned it the past 5 years). Capton Zap and Bonz took a quick look at my clutch cable and fixed that and DiverRay synced up the carbs perfectly. Bike is running like a top!

Now.....I haven't named the thing for some reason. Gotta figure that out. Ideas? haha
      79 SF

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian_99 View Post
        Well, thanks to everyone at the Southwest Rally this past weekend my bike is running the best it ever has (at least since I've owned it the past 5 years). Capton Zap and Bonz took a quick look at my clutch cable and fixed that and DiverRay synced up the carbs perfectly. Bike is running like a top!

Now.....I haven't named the thing for some reason. Gotta figure that out. Ideas? haha
        I watched Diver Ray set those idle mixtures(lean drop method) and re-sync those carbs the other evening at the rally. He did it TOTALLY correct!.....so imagine it is running correctly now.
        81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
          I watched Diver Ray set those idle mixtures(lean drop method) and re-sync those carbs the other evening at the rally. He did it TOTALLY correct!.....so imagine it is running correctly now.
          Tip top! It's like a different bike
          79 SF

Comment

Working...
          X