No announcement yet.

Float level checking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter, I just hope that guys know that was a joke...

"Hey XSives, I've been using two-cycle oil as was suggested on this site, and now I seem to have seized pistons in #2 and #3...."
    "Time is the greatest teacher; unfortunately, it kills all of its students."

Comment

You were JOKING? I was going to answer that for you and turn this into a tire thread!
      Skids (Sid Hansen)

Down to one 1978 E. Stock air box with K&N filter, 81H pipes and carbs, 8500 feet elevation.
      03 Honda ST1300 ABS

Comment

Skids, anyone who takes bike advice from me should have his head examined, using the money he earned from parting out his soon-to-be dead bike...
        "Time is the greatest teacher; unfortunately, it kills all of its students."

Comment

LOL, LoHo.
          Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

Originally posted by Petersg_99 View Post
            LoHo:

If I have 4 bikes and one's a 2 stroke, what type of oil should I be using???
            If your serious, MAXIM SuperM for mix or, for the best mix oil out there, Silcolene. DextronII or III for the gear box/wet clutch. That's just from a serious 40+yr. moto-X racer.
            81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

NO he is not serious...
              Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

Working...
              X