xs1100 project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carbon

Thanks TomB. I thought the same thing about the x-pipe before I bought it. So I called Dr. cambell and asked about a flange to hang it from be installed. He said it was a very light pipe and wouldn't need one as he had one on a bike for a long time with no problem. After getting the pipe it is very light and I don't have any concerns about the way it mounts. I think on the next bike I'm going with the standard x-pipe this one will scape a can if leaned too far it's the mx-3 model. sparkfly88, could you please send me the link/photo/video of this. I am curious if this Instagram file is me. If you have seen the video of my bike on YouTube (at xs1100 street tracker), is this the same video you say on instagram?

Comment

I was thinking an underneath bracket would reduce fatigue fractures caused by vibration, rather than worrying about the weight of the exhaust hanging on the headers.
      Tom
      1982 5K7 Sport, restored to original from a wreck
      1978 2H9 (E), my original XS11, mostly original
      1980 2H9 monoshocked (avatar pic)http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...psf30aa1c8.jpg
      1982 XJ1100, waiting resto to original

Comment

Some nice work there, I came looking for more on the x pipe. I am interested what you have done with the brakes and would love to see the bike ridden in a video
        81 H

Comment

Working...
        X