No announcement yet.

79' Fuse box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THAT WAS FAST- GOOD JOB! Please disregard my above post!

Comment

Hey Harrington,

Not a problem, I don't make any $$, I think I actually loose a few pennies on each one! But glad you were able to find one locally that would fit. I've checked at several of the local auto stores and none of them had the smaller/less height kind. Most of them just had the very tall type that would not fit behind the side cover!

And just like jjz28 stated, folks can place the ATC fuses between the pairs of wires without an actual box...until the one they order from me arrives, so they don't have to stop riding, and can still have the protection of the solid fuses.

T.C.
      T. C. Gresham
      81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
      79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
      History shows again and again,
      How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

I found threads in this forum that suggested turning the original fuse plate and zip tie mini fuses to the back . This is what I did. This option cost me about $12-15[IMG][/IMG]
        79 XS1100F

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
        Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)

"There are four boxes to use in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo. Use in that order."

Comment

[QUOTE=virstens;374692]I found threads in this forum that suggested turning the original fuse plate and zip tie mini fuses to the back . This is what I did. This option cost me about $12-15

[IMG][/IMG]
          Last edited by virstens; 05-26-2012, 09:35 PM. Reason: I moved the picture and I can not figure out how to update the thread, sorry
          79 XS1100F

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
          Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)

"There are four boxes to use in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo. Use in that order."

Comment

Working...
          X