Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this is the Proof that the XS11 is not a Cruiser..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote:
    Originally Posted by beefdog
    I just got a 80 LG (midnight Special) the other day and plan to cafe it.

NOOO!!!! Please don't! Trade that MNS with someone who has a regular Special you can hack to bits!

AGREED!

I am in Minneapolis and I will trade you straight up for my 1980SG for your Midnight. That is if it runs and isn't missing every cosmetic piece that makes it a midnight.
    1980 XS1100SG "Black Mamba" 28K
    1979 XS1100F 33k (Current Project)
    1981 XS1100H "Blue Balls" (Crashed and under repair )

1978 XS1100E "Partsy"

Work Hard, Play Harder!

Comment

Originally posted by BA80 View Post
      JeruelB, I was just kinda surfing through here and happened to notice you have a right front rotor on the left front. I can't see the other side to say if you have them switched around or not but the one I can see on the left is definitly a right side.
      Hi Greg,
      I wonder, do the calipers know or care which way the rotor slots are sloped or are the RH & LH slope directions just for style's sake?
      Fred Hill, S'toon
      XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
      "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

Originally posted by fredintoon View Post
        Hi Greg,
        I wonder, do the calipers know or care which way the rotor slots are sloped or are the RH & LH slope directions just for style's sake?
        I believe it has something to do with getting rid of water Fred.

Just an observation.
        Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Price on the pump in his pic.

Originally posted by BA80 View Post
          Richard

Comment

Had no idea what you were talking about.

I had magnify that pic to see it but it says $4.59.9 which ain't much better.
            Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Working...
            X