No announcement yet.

Photo Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up with the pics? Y'all aren't deleteing your photos from Photobucket after you post them are you?

That deletes them from everywhere you've posted them.
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

30 in a few days A true antique (cheap lifetime tags here in Florida) Sweet Bike
      Originally posted by madmax-im View Post
      My 29 year old...
      1979 XS1100 Special (Mad Max, OEM) Current
      1980 XS1100 Special
      1990 V Max
      1982 KZ750 LTD Twin
      1986 700 FZR Yamaha Fazer (faster then expected)
      1979 XS750 Special (my 1st Special)
      1974 CB750-Four

Past/pres Car's
      1961 Catalina 389/1970 Torino GT 351/1967GTO 12to1 comp./ Roller cam/ T-10/ 456 gear/Tri-power/1967 GTO 400, 1969 Camaro, 1968 Z28, 2001 BMW M Roadster 0 to 60 in 4.5 sec. Jaguar XK8

Comment

One more time

Hey Lon, I'm definitely keeping black with gold trim. Fairings pretty nice so I probly won't repaint it got another tank to redo & than just switch. Can't decide whether to do the fenders black or leave chrome.

Here're the rest I hope:top original 78E just needs carbs redone,30,000 miles.
        middle is my barhopper. Somewhat modified. Carbs off for current redo.
        Last is a 1 owner 79SF, 8000 original miles, original 1979 title. I'm "refurbishing" it to sell
        next summer

Tom Clisham

Age is relative YOU WON"T GET OLD TIL YOU SELL THE BIKE

'78xs1100E ,all stock & original GONE TO WISCONSIN

'80 SG Vetter fairing,hard bags,trunk,fork brace,
        stock headers with fishtail mufflers,black & beautiful GONE TO ARIZONA

79SF lowered,jardine 4/2 exhaust,pod filters,drilled rotors,fork brace, bar hopper

79SF 1 owner,8000 miles, restoring to completely original ( I hope) GONE TO FRANCE

Comment

Barhopper

Barhopper, don't drink and ride All those yours? wow, I am jealous i am in a down time with cash right now, would love to get some more bikes, want a MNS some day. Might even have to sell my current bike if things don't change soon At least I am comforted knowing that people in China and India are doing better, and at least all of our politicians are all rich selling our jobs over seas

Originally posted by tom clisham View Post
          Hey Lon, I'm definitely keeping black with gold trim. Fairings pretty nice so I probly won't repaint it got another tank to redo & than just switch. Can't decide whether to do the fenders black or leave chrome.
          1979 XS1100 Special (Mad Max, OEM) Current
          1980 XS1100 Special
          1990 V Max
          1982 KZ750 LTD Twin
          1986 700 FZR Yamaha Fazer (faster then expected)
          1979 XS750 Special (my 1st Special)
          1974 CB750-Four

Past/pres Car's
          1961 Catalina 389/1970 Torino GT 351/1967GTO 12to1 comp./ Roller cam/ T-10/ 456 gear/Tri-power/1967 GTO 400, 1969 Camaro, 1968 Z28, 2001 BMW M Roadster 0 to 60 in 4.5 sec. Jaguar XK8

Comment

Hey Tom,

I editted your post to correct your photos. What you had posted were Thumbnails, plus you had linked the same photo x 3.

What you want to do is view the photo, then on the right side or bottom depending on what view you have.....full screen or thumbnail the link/tag you want to COPY is the one that says [ img ] at the beginning...when you click on it, it will automatically get copied to your computer's clipboard memory, then temporarily paste it into a notepad document, then repeat for next photo, etc., then open post window here, copy and paste links from notepad into message, remember to place a carriage return/hit enter after each link so that they will display below each other and not sprawling all across the screen causing lots of side scrolling.

T.C.
            T. C. Gresham
            81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
            79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
            History shows again and again,
            How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

After looking a Toms pics (thanks TC) it reminds me that I need to clean my garage.

Sideways walking only in there and that's after getting rid of one of my projects.

Being a hoarder has it's downfalls.
              Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Thanks TC

I'll get it right one of these days
                Tom Clisham

Age is relative YOU WON"T GET OLD TIL YOU SELL THE BIKE

'78xs1100E ,all stock & original GONE TO WISCONSIN

'80 SG Vetter fairing,hard bags,trunk,fork brace,
                stock headers with fishtail mufflers,black & beautiful GONE TO ARIZONA

79SF lowered,jardine 4/2 exhaust,pod filters,drilled rotors,fork brace, bar hopper

79SF 1 owner,8000 miles, restoring to completely original ( I hope) GONE TO FRANCE

Comment

80 SG
                  81 SH in parts
                  99 ST1100
                  91 ST1100

Comment

Well I screwed up, I changed the photo and it got deleted. Let's try again.

Last edited by Tom Andersen; 12-21-2011, 09:05 AM.
                    1978 XS1100E
                    1982 XJ650RJ Seca
                    2001 Yamaha XT225
                    2002 Suzuki DR650
                    2008 Suzuki DL650 VStrom
                    AMA charter life member

Comment

Originally posted by BA80 View Post
                      Beautiful Tom.

Original owner of an original classic. Just out of curiosity, what is the V.I.N. so we can see the production #.

We used to have a thread here about that. Guess it's still around somewhere.

103K............ I still don't understand how some people have a hard time keeping these bikes in running condition.
                      Greg here's the vin, 2H7000914, yes I posted in the thread you're talking about also. I don't know either how people can totally ruin them but them do.
                      1978 XS1100E
                      1982 XJ650RJ Seca
                      2001 Yamaha XT225
                      2002 Suzuki DR650
                      2008 Suzuki DL650 VStrom
                      AMA charter life member

Comment

914 is a pretty low #. You got one of the first 1000 there.

Kewl!
                        Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

heres mine in its current configuration
                          91 kwaka kz1000p
                          Stock

( Insert clever quote here )

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Andersen View Post
                            Well I screwed up, I changed the photo and it got deleted. Let's try again.

Tom, what brand / model windshield is that? It's just what I'm looking for.
                            Former owner, but I have NO PARTS LEFT!

Comment

Originally posted by DAVINCI View Post
                              Tom, what brand / model windshield is that? It's just what I'm looking for.
                              DAVINCI here's a link, it says it won't fit but it does. Kinda tall, but you can always cut it down if you don't like it that way.

http://www.amazon.com/National-Cycle...4490340&sr=8-1
                              1978 XS1100E
                              1982 XJ650RJ Seca
                              2001 Yamaha XT225
                              2002 Suzuki DR650
                              2008 Suzuki DL650 VStrom
                              AMA charter life member

Comment

I've seen in more than a few signatures, some have replaced their carbs with fj1100 carbs, some from a 1200 03 kawasaki carbs, how are you guys getting past the timing advance, are you drilling these and adding a port??
                                81 XS1100H

Comment

Working...
                                X