Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gee, all this .02 is adding up!

Here's mine:

I have a cooler and an oil pressure gauge. The temps here have been near 100 for a few days. I don't think I really have to tell y'all that stop and go traffic is a way of life here.

I have not noticed any drop in pressure sitting in traffic. Just saying. God knows what the oil temp really is. If it started to ping and rattle, I'd pull over and cool myself and the bike.
    Former owner, but I have NO PARTS LEFT!

Comment

No need to stir hbonser.........more truth to that than you realize. Even though the Venturer was the only US model in 81 to have the oil cooler as stock, but there ARE many other differences from frame right on up to the factory progressive springs in front suspension, and many differences in between that make it a one year/one off model. BTW, this scoot has been happy for 30+yrs. runnin' LD at high RPM........so sure it's good for another 30, or however long I can keep legs under it at a standstill! Oil cooler still intact so as to aviod impending DOOM!...........
      81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Working...
      X