What is still original on your bike?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XS1100 Newbie View Post
    Well folks i have to tell you that i made a mistake on my stock parts. I found out yesterday that my handlebars are not stock. Evidently when my cous repaired the bike he used forks and parts from something other than a midnight special. That's ok though, i love this bike, and that means that i can mod anything i want, because it is no longer close to stock.
    Or, you could find the RIGHT parts and put it back the way it's supposed to be!
    1980 XS850SG - Sold
    1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
    Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
    Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
    -H. Ford

Comment

You are right about that, and original is what i would like. I don't know if i would care for the original handle bars though.
      1980 XS1100LG Midnight
      1991 Honda CBR1000F Hurricane

"The hand is almost valueless at one end of the arm if there be not a brain at the other"

Here's to a long life and a happy one.
      A quick death and an easy one.
      A pretty girl and an honest one.
      A cold beer and another one!

Comment

Working...
      X