Cam Chain Adjuster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick7777 View Post
    oh, thanks for the advice. and now just to wait for the mail man to bring it. any altering of the raptor acct needed.
    All the ones listed are plug and play with the exception of possibly having to file a little material out of the bolt hole for alignment (just the ventures I believe).
    '79 XS11 F
    Stock except K&N

'79 XS11 SF
    Stock, no title.

'84 Chevy K-10 "Big Blue"
    GM 350, Muncie SM465, NP208, GM 10 Bolt with 3.42gears turnin 31x10.5 Baja Claws

"What they do have is an implacable, unrelenting presence and movement that bespeaks massive power lurking behind paint and chrome. They don't wail like a screeching ninja, the don't rumble like a harley. They just growl like a spactic, stressed out badger waiting to rip your face off and eat your soul." Trainzz~RIP~

Comment

I didn't have to alter the 2 of mine.
      But each bike may be off just a hair on tolerances.
      I'd suggest a test fit first.
      -when you get the ACCT, you've got to pull the plunger out anyway for install, so with the plunger out (and the old CCT out) see if it'll fit in the hole and that the bolts line up in their holes too.
      Some have had to open up the bolt holes (on the ACCT) a little to make sure they'll go in okay.

Oh and another note, make sure they don't bottom out, or you could strip out the threads on the block. The tightening torque on those is small. (like 7ftlbs or something like that)
      Hi, my name is George & I'm a twisty addict!

80G (Green paint(PO idea))
      The Green Monster
      K&N A/F, TC's fuse block, '81 oil cooler, TC's homemade 4-2 w/Mac Mufflers, Raptor 660 ACCT
      Got him in '04.
      bald tire & borrowing parts

80SG (Black w/red emblems & calipers)
      Scarlet
      K&N A/F, TC's fuse block, WJ5, Shoei bags, Raptor 660 ACCT.
      Got her in '11
      Ready for the twisties!

81H (previously CPMaynard's)
      Hugo
      Full Venturer, Indigo Blue with B/W painted tank.
      Cold weather ride

Comment

Working...
      X