No announcement yet.

online manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the heads-up, Lamric. I have fixed the files, and added the XJ manual as well.
    1980 XS850SG - Sold
    1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
    Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
    Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
    -H. Ford

Comment

new password

Small engine, motorcycle, car repair, etc....

http://search.ebscohost.com/

User ID: FL2823
      Password: Horn
      2H7 (79)
      3H3

"If it ain't broke, modify it"

Comment

Originally posted by bikerphil View Post
        Small engine, motorcycle, car repair, etc....

http://search.ebscohost.com/

User ID: FL2823
        Password: Horn
        I'm using " indianhead & trials

Comment

Originally posted by oldman prof View Post
          I'm using " indianhead & trials
          From here, neither of those work. I was using the indianhead login, but it must have changed since I last used it.
          1980 XS850SG - Sold
          Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
          Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

-H. Ford

Comment

Every time those passwords get posted publicly on this site, it's days are numbered. Happens every time. Gotta keep 'em secret and send them to members via PM from now on.
            2H7 (79)
            3H3

"If it ain't broke, modify it"

Comment

Originally posted by CatatonicBug View Post
              From here, neither of those work. I was using the indianhead login, but it must have changed since I last used it.
              Duh... Gotta drop the "s" on the password.
              1980 XS850SG - Sold

-H. Ford

Comment

Working...
              X