online manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• online manual

does anybody know where i can find a manual to look at/download online? I have a link that has every xj bike but i cant seem to find the xs manuals. Any help would be appreciated
    81 xs1100 special

xs manual

Link below. User I.D. - library , Password - library , look under small engine

http://search.ebscohost.com/
    2H7 (79)
    3H3

"If it ain't broke, modify it"

Comment

Hey silence,
      How about sharing the XJ link. I like to have as many referances as possible.
      Current Rides: '82 XJ w/Jardine 4-1's, GIVI flyscreen, '97 Triumph Trophy 1200
      Former Rides: '71 CB350, '78 400 Hawk, '75 CB550/4;
      while in Japan: '86 KLR250, '86 VT250Z, '86 XL600R, '82 CB450(Hawk II), '96 750 Nighthawk, '96 BMW F650

Comment

http://www.4shared.com/dir/2921135/3..._Diagrams.html

http://www.4shared.com/dir/1570443/a...6/sharing.html

the first one is parts diagrams, the second is service manuals and stuff.

bikerphil, that is a great link. Thank you very much
        81 xs1100 special

Comment

can someone do me a favor and access the manual and post a direct link. I am on a computer that is a member of ebsco and it will not let me go out to other schools just the one the computer is a part of.

Comment

link

click on motorcycles, yamaha, xs1100. Hope this works for you.

http://web.ebscohost.com/serrc/searc...0sessionmgr108
            2H7 (79)
            3H3

Comment

Originals

Pretty sure those XJ files are the one stolen (I think) from my good friend who photocopied them all and sells the 3 CD set for only $10 to break even . Seems this eric_cartman got mad when confronted about this and sees fit to spam the XJ-Owners group list occasionally.
              The XJCD covers all XJ's and has riding tips ,mechanical tips and much more .
              Link:

http://members.tripod.com/dave_jack/id47.htm

Cheers
              XJ1100K
              Avon rubber
              MikesXS black coils
              Iridium plugs w/ 1k caps
              MikesXS front master
              Paragon SS brake lines (unlinked)
              Loud Horns (Stebel/Fiamm)
              Progressive fork springs
              CIBIE headlight reflector
              YICS Eliminator

Comment

So just how does that work? How does copywrited information get stolen from someone who didn't own the rights to it in the first place?

Comment

not nice

I guess he bought the CD and then took the files and distributed them himself .Stolen seems to sum up the intent but maybe not nice is more precise .
                  XJ1100K
                  Avon rubber
                  MikesXS black coils
                  Iridium plugs w/ 1k caps
                  MikesXS front master
                  Paragon SS brake lines (unlinked)
                  Loud Horns (Stebel/Fiamm)
                  Progressive fork springs
                  CIBIE headlight reflector
                  YICS Eliminator

Comment

XS Manual

I have the XS1100 manual posted on my website. This one was also scanned by someone and sold to me, so I figure since the guy I bought it from didn't have the actual copyright, and I'm not making any money on it, you can have it for free from me. It's a big download, and it's all a PDF file.
                    1980 XS850SG - Sold
                    1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
                    Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
                    Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
                    -H. Ford

Comment

New password for ebscohost site?

I have been using the site for a while with no problems but haven't been to it in a month or so. Just tried to access it and found the password doesn't work anymore. Does anyone have the new password and user name? It would really be helpful. If not, it was good while it lasted...

Comment

I thought it was just me. I tried it the other day and the password I had didn't work either.
                        1980 XS850SG - Sold
                        1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
                        Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
                        Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
                        -H. Ford

Comment

I have the XJ1100 on PDF, but it's a 14mb+ file. Most email systems have a max size import/export file size of 10mb. Gmail from Google is an exception though.

If anyone needs a copy of it.. just PM me.

Tod
                          Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
                          '06 Suzuki DR650
                          *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
                          '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
                          '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
                          '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
                          '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
                          '81 XS1100 Special
                          '81 YZ250
                          '80 XS850 Special
                          '80 XR100
                          *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Comment

new ebscohost password

Ok, it took a little while, but here's the new login info for the Ebscohost online motorcycle service manuals.

User ID: washst
                            Password: trials
                            Last edited by bikerphil; 12-21-2008, 11:05 PM.
                            2H7 (79)
                            3H3

Comment

Originally posted by bikerphil View Post
                              Link below. User I.D. - library , Password - library , look under small engine

http://search.ebscohost.com/
                              The ID and password have been changed,any idea what it is now???

Comment

Working...
                              X