plugs

You are in luck. I have one set left.

PM'd you
    MDRNF
    79F.....Not Stock
    80G......Not Stock Either....In the works

Comment

Thanks xschop!!!!!!

Wanted to post up a big thank-you to xschop! I got my plugs today and put them in, took me 20 minutes or so, I didn't remove the valve cover, just loosened all the bolts and lifted it up a bit. Popped the old leaky plugs out with a screw driver then cleaned the holes with a rag and some carb cleaner. Then slipped the new machined plugs in with a little coating of black RTV.

1979 xs1100 Special -
      Stock air box/K&N Filter, MAC 4-2 exhaust, Bad-Boy Air horn, TC fuse box, Windshield, Soft bags, Vetter Fairing, Blinkers->Run/Turn/Brake Lights, Headlight Modulator, hard wire GPS power

Short Stack - 1981 xs1100 Standard - lowered for SWMBO.

Originally posted by fredintoon
      Goes like a train, corners like a cow, shifts like a Russian tractor, drinks like a fish, you are gonna love it.
      My Bike:
      [link is broken]

Comment

Let me know when you make more. I'm tired of paying 5 bucks a pop for them every time I adjust the valves.

Geezer
        Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

Ditto

Add me to the list of needing a set. One time fix, you gotta love that.

Well done!!
          Lee aka trainzz

I am my inner child!!

I have no idea how you managed to make that connection within your brain, but I applaud whatever cellular mutation just took place.

1980 XS11 Special-"Thunder Pig"
          1980 XS11 Special-"Crazy Trainz" (project bike)
          1979 Xs1100 Standard ( parts,parts,parts)

Comment

woo hoo

When I get a chance, I'll stick mine in. Glad you like them.
            I hope you saw that there was a "Part-off" side that is not as pretty as the machined side. I will put mine in when I put in the new Cam chain tensioner and can look at the chain to make sure it doesn't skip time.......Chop
            I like using 220 grit to rebrush any billet part that gets a scratch.....JAT
            Last edited by xschop; 06-16-2009, 01:48 PM.
            MDRNF
            79F.....Not Stock

Comment

Actually I didn't notice that one side was nicer then the other, honestly they are shinier then any other part of the bike anyways so it doesn't matter to much to me. Maybe I'll check them this winter when I pull the motor to polish it all up.
              1979 xs1100 Special -
              Stock air box/K&N Filter, MAC 4-2 exhaust, Bad-Boy Air horn, TC fuse box, Windshield, Soft bags, Vetter Fairing, Blinkers->Run/Turn/Brake Lights, Headlight Modulator, hard wire GPS power

Short Stack - 1981 xs1100 Standard - lowered for SWMBO.

Originally posted by fredintoon
              Goes like a train, corners like a cow, shifts like a Russian tractor, drinks like a fish, you are gonna love it.
              My Bike:
              [link is broken]

Comment

Billet Cam plugs

I will be making another run of these next week....
                PM me for a set.... $38 shipped to the lower U.S. 48
                MDRNF
                79F.....Not Stock

Comment

Working...
                X