Kerker Exhaust
    xschop K & N air filter setup
    Dynojet Recalibration kit
    1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100
    1997 Jeep Cherokee 4.5"lift installed

Comment

Re: fuel line solution...

Originally posted by ross
      hey there DJinNH....i hope this helps....this is a picture of the left side of my bike....

the fuel comes outta the right side petcock...comes across the top of the air box boots....(with a fuel filter)....then dips down between carbs #1 and #2.....in this picture, the fuel flows upwards over the boot of carb #1 and into the "t" between carbs #1 and #2.....ya might have to separate the carbs and turn the "t" that supplies the fuel upwards to do this, but makes the fuel line routing very easy....better than doing that down and back up to get fuel to the carbs.....hope this helps...ross
      Hey Ross...sorry I am just now responding. Thanks for the suggestion. For now, I guess I figured out how to get them in there as the bike ran great all weekend.

I'm pretty much in a phase where I just want to ride, ride, ride since the New England weather for riding is limited. When October hits, I will go into rebuild mode and start fixing the little things, unless I start having problems with the kinking again.

Knock on wood...my SG is running really good at this time.

Thank you to everyone else for the replies.

Don
      currently own;
      1980 Yamaha XS1100 SG
      2009 Yamaha Star Raider

Comment

Don it is hard living in the north. I feel like you I just want to ride. The winter seems too long. If I could just find a heated space to work on the bikes in the winter maybe it wouldn't seem so long.
        http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1241/1480921818_241eade448_s.jpg

Comment

hey there DJinNH....hear ya about just wanting 2 ride......weather over here is great and riding is totally in the air.....if ya need a hand getting them routed right, just drop me a line and i will supply photos of how i got the "rebel devil" routed.....works very well and when ya shut the gas off, ya don't have to worry about doing the famous 7 quart oil change....take it easy and have a good one....ross
          rebel devil
          1979 xs 1100f standard
          authenic historical vehicle
          42°36'23.52"N, 82°52'44.78"W
          "I'M IN MY HAPPY PLACE"
          "i got 14 jobs mon....you only got 1 job....you lazy bones mon"
          "if you don't wrench on it, get behind me satan!"
          '96 venture cct.....installed!
          stainless, braided, pvc coated brake lines
          i can translate...deustch, nederlands, 汉语, 漢語, français, ελληνικά, italiano, 한국어, português, русско, español and most importantly, 日本語....

Comment

Working...
          X