Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need an awe inspiring horn for my rod . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slo-mo...u da man!!!....

hey there slo-mo..(would of not looked, but u chimed in)...checked into that horn....can b had at harbor fake for about $40.....listened to the sound file of the horn......(loud and annoying!).....
    http://www.wolo-mfg.com/419-519-stereo.wav

sound like standard issue to those of us who really ride our bikes.....(no offense to the fair weather riders!!)

(SWMBO says my "government fund" has dried up, but asap, this sucker is gonna find a home on the "rebel devil")......(i recommend 2 "thumbs" up for this product...gonna have 2 road test it, but feelin' the good "ju-ju" comin' off of slo-mo's response) (under 365 days!)...agree to mount high off the road....protection and air intake....maybe filter of some sort to keep the cr*p out...will play with it and make it XSive......ride hard, ride safe....ross
    rebel devil
    1979 xs 1100f standard
    authenic historical vehicle
    42°36'23.52"N, 82°52'44.78"W
    "I'M IN MY HAPPY PLACE"
    "i got 14 jobs mon....you only got 1 job....you lazy bones mon"
    "if you don't wrench on it, get behind me satan!"
    '96 venture cct.....installed!
    stainless, braided, pvc coated brake lines
    i can translate...deustch, nederlands, 汉语, 漢語, français, ελληνικά, italiano, 한국어, português, русско, español and most importantly, 日本語....

Comment

The real thing

I was thinking about installing some of those train air horns. Talk about crapolla. They put out 170+ decibels.Found some for 250 but that was still too rich for my blood.
      Last edited by jmnjrpa; 04-23-2010, 08:51 PM. Reason: typo
      '81 1100 MNS - "Midnight XSpress"
      Original except:
      120 mains outer cylinders - 125 mains inner cylinders - Ceramic headers - Powder coated pipes, covers calipers, and MC's
      4 pods - Air box gutted--E3 Plugs - High Back seat - Grooved out swing arm - SS brake lines
      Fork brace - 160 speedo - Auto CCT
      All gold paint and chrome replaced with GOLD plate

"STUPID is Forever" Ron White.
      Contact me by PM -I don't deal with stupid anymore.

Big John

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lnQJvNDiIM
        '80 XS1100 SG
        Don't let the good times pass you by..grab all you can
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Z4cjUlIo4

Comment

Aqua Signal Horns, available from West Marine. I was replacing the horns on my boat every year. Poped the bucks for the Aqua Signals, milliamp draw, and WILL cause hearing loss if you are too close to them when they go off, I sheet you not. When my Fiamms on my XS die, I will replace them with the Aqua Signals. They are designed to be flush mounted but I figure it should be pretty easy to mount in my Windjammer The also are truly water proof (don't ask, just trust me.)
          When a 10 isn't enough, get a 11. 80g Hardbagger

Comment

Working...
          X