• Show
Clear All

1981 BMW R100 is my day to day rider.
    1981H XS1100
    1981 BMW R100

My photo/moto site: frankfoto.jimdo.com

Comment

Vintage bikes

MindWebs: The S1 sounds like lot of fun. A triple is on my radar.

Ian: The 70's CB series will always be my favorite models of Honda bikes.

FranksBMW: Definitely a nice ride! Our R1200 GS is one of the boss's first choices when we ride. I like it as well for the saddle height. at 6' 6", it's very comfortable. Just wish it had cruise control!

Comment

Ian - as we shared on other threads, I too have a CB350F, mines a 74 and it too need restoring. However, it was my bike in high school, and I intend to ride it again as it is a lot of fun in the city

2manybikes - I had a 72 MX 360 - it was the bike I learned on, and wish I never sold it. Always thought it would be cool to pick up the enduro version so I could street ride it....not that I didn't scoot down the neighbourhood streets to the park with the MX once in a while Love the sound of that thing and lots of good dirty fun on the trails, or making trails haha!
        '78 XS1100E (the newest bike I've ever owned)
        '74 CB350F1 (under restoration)
        '72 RT2 MX360 (gone but not forgotten)

Comment

I have a 1972 R5 I've been threatening to either restore or make into a lightly modified cafe. By the time I have it done, I'll probably be too old and crippled to kick start it...
          Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

Currently my only other vintage (25 years old) bike is this very original 92 Paso
            Fun to ride but I still like my XS better.....
            Mark
            1980 xs1100g 3H5.......
            1992 Ducati 907ie
            2001 Moto Guzzi Jackal

Comment

Vintage bikes

dbbrian- I think at this stage of my life, I can say with some certainty, my MX riding days are over!

Geezer- My list of things I planned on restoring, keeps getting shorter. I had to kick start one of my big bore bikes a couple weeks ago. Not sure how long it had been since I did that last.... but it was not long enough!

Bikes- Nice clean lines on the Ducati. One of the few brands I have never ridden. I came very close to taking a test ride on a Diavel Carbon last fall. Black bikes are not my thing, but wow, what a bike!

Comment

Working...
              X