No announcement yet.

Cool lil' Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winterhawk, you remind me of Iridium . Your insightful disposition never fails to dissapoint.
    79 XS1100F "JINGUS"
    07 V-star 1100
    Do you want it done right or do you want me to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bud Manley

I'm embarrassed that your an American.
      I take that to mean he is embarrassed for YOU in particular, Hawk. I thought you were moving to Canada anyway, so what gives?
      They Call Me the Breeze

'79 SF

Comment

Originally posted by Bud Manley
        Winterhawk, you remind me of Iridium . Your insightful disposition never fails to dissapoint.
        Doubled up in chair laughing....I have to wonder if osmium will reveal his or her self in this post also?
        They Call Me the Breeze

'79 SF

Comment

Canada is good but no room right now do to all the Army type guys/girls seaking political asylumn. Cheaper medications, Legalized pot, No BU$H. 1 MILLION plus Americans seaking refuge staus now so I hear that it is a year wait. MAYBE in another 4 long years we might have health ins. in the States if we are not all in concentration camps by then. I smell a dicktator because the new patriot act II gives the acting president powers to stop the next elections.
          "We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey." "

Comment

And the hits just keep coming.

This comedy writes itself.

79 XS1100F "JINGUS"
            07 V-star 1100
            Do you want it done right or do you want me to do it?

Comment

Oh Canada

Winter hawk, life up here is nothing like u think Gas is 4.00 per Gallon, Cigs are 8.00 a pack, sales tax is 15 % on everything, I paid 1800.00 this year towards Canada pension, 900.00 towards unemployment insurance,10800.00 federal tax witheld from my payroll , thats all on a mear 48000.00. Oh ya beer is 32.00 for a 24 pack, but it is REAL beer!!! lol . Full coverage car insurance with no claims or peneltys is 2000.00 per year. But our medical is free. Good think cause time you eat ya got nothing left. I dont see any of these Americans busting down the gates at the boarders,gee seems pretty quite up here ya can hear the snow fall!!! At least you have a military to protect you and leaders with the balls to use them. Quit bitching you live in a great country. ............MITCH
              Doug Mitchell
              82 XJ1100 sold
              2006 Suzuki C90 SE 1500 CC Cruiser sold
              2007 Stratoliner 1900 sold
              1999 Honda Valkyrie interstate
              47 years riding and still learning, does that make me a slow learner?

Comment

Originally posted by Winterhawk

Last Poll I heard was he is the most hated man in the world.
                Last poll I heard was the one that counted on November 2, 2004.
                They Call Me the Breeze

'79 SF

Comment

Bingo, Rumsfield slipped and don't say I didn't tell yo so first.

Rumsfeld's New View On 911
                  12-26-4

The following is from a December 24 CNN transcript of that network's report from Iraq. Xmas with the troops and a visit from Rumsfeld. Near the end of the report, we get this:

(Begin Videotape)

DONALD RUMSFELD, SECRETARY OF DEFENSE:

"And to change that way of living, would strike at the very essence of our country.

And I think all of us have a sense if we imagine the kind of world we would face if the people who bombed the mess hall in Mosul, or the people who did the bombing in Spain, or the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania and attacked the Pentagon, the people who cut off peoples' heads on television to intimidate, to frighten -- indeed the word "terrorized" is just that. Its purpose is to terrorize, to alter behavior, to make people be something other than that which they want to be.

And that is exactly what we cannot allow to happen."

-- end CNN transcript snip from Rumsfeld.

Well, well. "SHOT DOWN THE PLANE OVER PENNSYLVANIA" ?

Did Don just let a cat out of a bag?

If so, who shot down the plane? "Al Qaeda people" on the ground?

Of course, the CNN team let this go by like scrambled eggs in a diner when the patron actually ordered ice cream.

-- Jon Rappoport www.nomorefakenews.com
                  "We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey." "

Comment

Newfoundland

I've learned that Bush has declared war on Newfoundland!
                    It seems the CIA has learned the Noofs possess "Weapons of Moose Destruction"...........

Bruce
                    Bruce Doucette
                    Phone #1 902 827 3217

Comment

Hey Doug

Hey Doug my income tax was 13,000 +, how did you get away with 10'800! Friggin income tax anyway, and it was supposed to be a temporary measure to finance the war!
                      Bruce in the blizzard
                      Bruce Doucette
                      Phone #1 902 827 3217

Comment

Moose

Weapons of moose destruction,,Ha Ha you retard, I payed less cause i dont claim single like you ,have a great New Year Bruce...................MITCH
                        Last edited by mitch; 12-27-2004, 12:44 PM.
                        Doug Mitchell
                        82 XJ1100 sold
                        2006 Suzuki C90 SE 1500 CC Cruiser sold
                        2007 Stratoliner 1900 sold
                        1999 Honda Valkyrie interstate
                        47 years riding and still learning, does that make me a slow learner?

Comment

Is Canada at war with somebody?

Comment

Well I heard the guy with the plans for the carburetor that lets a 65 Caddie get 200 miles per gallon was on the plane. So some oil company big wigs called GW and Rummy and asked them to take him out. So they shot down the plane. All the rest is just a cover up so they could get away with it. We all know that big oil has been hounding that carburetor gut since the fifties so as soon as they Bush in there they saw the chance to put and end to it once and for all.
                            Russ Neal
                            Milton, NH
                            04 GL1800 ABS
                            04 Kawasaki Concours(Sold)
                            99 Royal Star Venture(Sold)
                            80 XS1000 Special(Sold)
                            83 XJ750 Midnight Maxim(Sold)
                            80 XS1100G(Sold)
                            81 XS 650 Special(Sold)

Comment

Canada

Winterhawk, Canada at war? Our available millitary manpower and equipment consists of a boy scout on a bicycle with a cap gun, he had a BBgun but the Feds took it away from him......

Come new years I'm gonna take my unregistered shotgun out on the back deck and fire off a few boxes of 12 gauge ammo into the air (dont ask how I got the ammo) to celebrate new years. If I'm lucky I may bring down a Canada goose!

You all celebrate New Years in whatever fashion you like, and Doug hope to see you, Ed, JJ and all the gang in 2005.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL!!

Bruce
                              78xs1100 Alpha
                              79XS1100 Special still waiting resurection
                              Bruce Doucette
                              Phone #1 902 827 3217

Comment

revised urban legend

about the 200 mpg carb. The version I heard was from back in the 1930s with Henry Ford's strikebreaking goons machine-gunning the Pogue carburettor guy.
                                Fred Hill, S'toon.
                                Fred Hill, S'toon
                                XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
                                "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

Working...
                                X