Cool lil' Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool lil movie

Skeptic by nature , a coworker (thanXS Darv, and Christy) brought in his recorded tape of 9-11/12 and being interested I watched it this morning. As many have said lots on world trade center little on pentagon! Would just like a min. or two to say second wtc plane was coming out other side of building (round holes), scrunched in to the building, one has to remember that alot of weight and speed was involved. Aireil views give way to thought of plane entering building thus little debris(plane) visible on the outside! Fuel explosion??? I don't know where it went either! An eyewitness said the AA plane was just like a missle,( forgot name of missle), being past air force I found that the two comparissons were ignorant and stagged, whoops! I feel that little or know ????'s were answered only more raised!!! . I am waiting for the govt. to tell me in 30+ years who killed JFK. so on that note let's have a moment for those that have fallen and for those that will!!!!!! God Bless.

Comment

calibers

PPG sez:-
      " - - - 30-06s are better than .270s - - - "
      and you are full of it.
      .270 shoots flatter with higher velocity.
      30-06 has more bullet energy & shells are more readily available.
      Accuracy with either depends on the firearm not the caliber.
      Both are good rounds, a little different is all.
      BTW, who is Rossi?
      Fred Hill, S'toon.
      Fred Hill, S'toon
      XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
      "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

No bite

why would anyone who lives on the West Island want to bite at b--l s--t from someone who is still too silly to jump the ditch and get themselves around some decent beer.

Comment

The canuck is a catch and release. The aussie goes into the frying pan. Washed down with a classy steinlager.

Comment

fat arsed chook dreaming

there is no such thing a a classy version of that garbage you named, come over this side and get yourself around some good Toohey's or Cascade.

Comment

Lost for words?

whats the matter Pggg, cant think of a righteous reply.

Comment

about that "cool little movie..."

Very interesting, but it ain't about bikes. I get enough politics elsewhere. Can we keep this site apolitical? Please?
                E.Liberty
                Old bikers never die, they're just out of sight!

My recently re-built, hopped up '79 Special caught fire and burned everything from the top of the engine up: gas tank, wiring, seat, & melted my windshield all over the front of the bike. Just bought a 1980 Special that has been non oped for 9 years. My Skoot will rise from the ashes and be re named "The Phoenix!"
                I've been riding since 1959.

Comment

not being political

nothing political about winding up a Kiwi, us Aussies have been doing it to them for years and getting a lot of amusement from their efforts to do it back to us.

Comment

Bah Humbug

No hard feelings Pggg, just too good an opportunity to pass up.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all, even the Kiwis.

Keep riding, I will be.

Comment

Hey Cue, you're not getting soft on me now are ya? he he. Ah well, looks like I'll have to try a Tooheys then.
                      Cheers.

Comment

Please don't hate me because I was born in the USA. Not my fault that the Government is evil.
                        I voted with the minority.
                        "We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey." "

Comment

I never really liked Australian beer. But perhaps I haven't given it a chance.

I found a beer from a Canadian Micro-Brewery in Windsor that is hit or miss. Miller and Budweiser is ok pretty much all the time, like Coke or Pepsi.

This Canadian beer had the gunk in the bottom of the bottle from fermentation. It's either the best beer you've ever had or completley nasty depending on the bottle you grab. Out of a case of 24 I usually get 3-4 bad ones but the other 20 make it worth it.
                          I can't remember the name of it though.
                          Fire-Isleand or something along those lines.
                          79 XS1100F "JINGUS"
                          07 V-star 1100
                          Do you want it done right or do you want me to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Winterhawk
                            Please don't hate me because I was born in the USA. Not my fault that the Government is evil.
                            I voted with the minority.
                            And Winter hawk I don't hate you because your an American. I'm embarrassed that your an American.
                            79 XS1100F "JINGUS"
                            07 V-star 1100
                            Do you want it done right or do you want me to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bud Manley

And Winter hawk I don't hate you because your an American. I'm embarrassed that your an American.
                              Thanks, I'm embarrassed for all of us also. It will be a cold day in hell before I ever drink another BU$H beer.

Last Poll I heard was he is the most hated man in the world.
                              "We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey." "

Comment

http://www.toonedin.com/movies/WhiteTrashXmas.html

Comment

Working...
                                X