Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better????

Comment

I think it looks great. Like the talk of the "power" Love the skull on the back for the dot. Great thinkin'. - Dan
      See, that's what I like about this place. One person LIKES the skull, I don't care for it. The good news, we can discuss this, and the person getting the work done will do it how HE wants!!
      I agree with the little "e", it would be better without. The ONLY reason I don't like the skull, is some of the "local" HD "clubs" use them, and I try to keep my bikes a little back from that.
      Ray Matteis
      KE6NHG
      XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
      XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

Better YES

Now you've got sumthin' there....as for the skull..I like it too...but either with or without... it isnt a deal breaker...
        1980 XS650G Special-Two
        1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

I like the top one.XS11 xsive power.Very cool
          80 SG XS1100
          14 Victory Cross Country

Comment

I guess I'd have to say, put me sown for a set of five, let me know when and where to send money. as to the design, all of them I've seen look good to me, so whatever, I'm down with the sickness! have a nice day and ride safe
            I am the Lorax, I speak for the Trees

'80 XS1100 SG (It's Evil, Wicked, Mean & Nasty)

'79 XS1100 F R (IL Barrachino)

'00 Suzuki Intruder 1400 (La Soccola)

'77 KZ400s (La Putana)

Comment

I will take 2
              http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i7...all2008017.jpg

Comment

Head Gear

Id be Good for 5 Also as my hats seem to get confiscated alot lol the skull looks good to. May get to ride again here we arer having out 4th back to back blizzard here lol 4.5 feet of snow in 9 day period.
                John
                79 XS1100SF 750 FD,Galfer Brake lines,ebc brake pads,Cross Drilled Rotors,TKat fork brace,bead blasted wheels repainted and polished
                80 XS1100 S Project gonna be a hot rod
                06 CBR1000RR sold!!!!!
                2000 Concours
                84 Kawi KLR600
                79 Yam XT500 Ouch it kicks back
                79 XR250
                Why is it that the smallest part can fly to the farthest part of the shop?
                John

Comment

We have snow in MI too....I rode last sunday, it was sunny and 55 degrees, then Monday we got a foot of snow. Oh well.

I have requested a quote/timing/shipping on the hats and should have the details in a day or two to share with you all.

Gary

Comment

Uncle Spot design

Personally, I like the Uncle Spot design. Its a cleaner design and people can recognize that its a motorsports hat. The other designs look like a rock star something. We should be proud of Yamaha for making such a great bike. I vote for a design with both the Yamaha and XS11 logo on the hat. At least people could recognize what its all about. The skull thing is a little wannabe bad boy. Maybe for the younger gen. but us old folks are already bad, or have been. Put me down for 5 when, if we ever decide.....regards, Mike in Sun Diego, its time to ride.
                    mike
                    1982 xj1100 maxim
                    1981 venture bagger
                    1999 Kawi Nomad 1500 greenie
                    1959 wife

Comment

I am supportive ...! I will commit to 5 once we are secure here!

Deny
                      1978 XS1100E - The TimeMachine
                      1980 XS850 Special - Little Mo

Comment

hats

i do like the top one !
                        at least down state your snow is gone we still have big piles and 24 " in the woods at thunder lake!
                        but soooon!

Comment

Originally posted by soccer4m View Post
                          Personally, I like the Uncle Spot design. Its a cleaner design and people can recognize that its a motorsports hat. The other designs look like a rock star something. We should be proud of Yamaha for making such a great bike. I vote for a design with both the Yamaha and XS11 logo on the hat. At least people could recognize what its all about. The skull thing is a little wannabe bad boy. Maybe for the younger gen. but us old folks are already bad, or have been. Put me down for 5 when, if we ever decide.....regards, Mike in Sun Diego, its time to ride.
                          Nothing against Uncle Spot...but that design is kinda boring....it doesnt stir the soul....
                          1980 XS650G Special-Two
                          1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

I like the top one best but have one thought. Without a motorcycle on there somewhere, 99% of the people looking at it would not know what is is reffering to, including the biggest majority of other scooter riders.
                            POTTS CREEK EXPRESS

IF YOU AINT THE LEAD DOG
                            THE VIEW IS ALWAYS THE SAME
                            1980 G Full Dresser

Comment

I'd buy 2. I don't wear hats often enough to justify buying 5. I think the logos look ok. I'm not a fan of the skull though.
                              '81 XS1100LH (almost ready)

Previous ride:
                              '86 VF500F
                              '82 XJ650J Maxim

"That which doesn't kill you most likely will the second time." -Eugene Krabs-

Comment

How 'bout the latest patch T.C. had made, although a bit smaller printed on the hat? The one with the red 78E Standard. The original XS. I
                                2H7 (79)
                                3H3

"If it ain't broke, modify it"

Comment

Working...
                                X