Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by randy View Post
    Ben,

There's a photo of mine in my member's album. That's the one I got from unclespot. BTW, when are you scheduled to go up to see ossjughead? I may have a package for you.
    Ok I saw the pic and the one Kat just posted too.So what will the proposed design look like?
    Randy...no set time yet...I delivered Max 10 days ago and I'm not rushing him by any means...so it will be 2 to 3 more weeks yet...What ya got?
    1980 XS650G Special-Two
    1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

What ya got?
      Ossjughead wants my old exhaust, but the shipping So maybe if you're going that way i could get it to you. Will that make trouble at the border crossing?

Comment

Ossjughead wants my old exhaust, but the shipping So maybe if you're going that way i could get it to you. Will that make trouble at the border crossing?
        Nope no trouble at all...they arent mind readers so if i tell them its for my bike thats already there... whos' the wiser? Besides that I am bringing back the windjammer fairing that is now sold to Paul....so I'll have bike parts already in the back of my wagon... The only problem is getting the parts from you...so I should have them in my posession long before I actually go up there 'cuz going thru NYC will take me off my intended route...so how would you like to do this? You come to me or vice versa???
        1980 XS650G Special-Two
        1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

If the deal goes through, I'll get it to you.

Comment

re; unclespot

his hats look great that would be my choice! if i get one he he !!! ride safe !!slow mo
            The Belfast Express {1980 xs11oo special/TC fuse box/mikes xs pods/bad boy horn!/mikes green coils/mac 4 into 2 exhaust/ standard bars/vetter fairing c/w ipod CD iphone am/fm radio/tkat fork brace ,,,tuned by tinman
            moemcnally@hotmail.com
            i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

the people here are great , doesn't matter about the bike really/hamjam ////

Comment

If the deal goes through, I'll get it to you.
              Ok let me know...
              1980 XS650G Special-Two
              1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

How do we get from hats to exhaust? This is why governments don't work....man, I look forward to anarchy....

So, I'm not getting a clear warm and fuzzy feeling on the hats....

Comment

Gee things did get hijacked good thing your not on a plane...LOL So what type of logo design do you plan? ...do you think that the XS11.com logo that I took a pic of would work on a hat? Show us what you had in mind...if its simply the same design as before well then that to me isnt too exciting...so depending on the design will influence if I want one let alone more than one.....
                  1980 XS650G Special-Two
                  1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Originally posted by xsivegary View Post
                    How do we get from hats to exhaust?
                    A forum filled with people with ADD... You know how easily we get...
                    hey! look at that!

So, I'm not getting a clear warm and fuzzy feeling on the hats....
                    I think it's a great idea! and a few others apparently did too...
                    81 SH Something Special
                    81 frame, 80 tank and side covers, 79 tail light and carbs, 78 engine, 750 final drive mod, Geezer rec/reg, 140 mains, LH wheels

79 SF MEAUQABEAUXS
                    81SH Nor'eas tah (Old Red)
                    80 LG Black Magic
                    78 E Standard Practice

James 3:17

If I can make at least one person smile, or pee their pants a little, or maybe spit out their drink; then my day is not wasted.

“Alis Volat Propriis”

Yamaha XS 1100 Classic
                    For those on FB

Comment

Gary,
                      My "Uncle Spot" hat is missing. So I'd be up for one or two hats. Can't afford to buy too many, as I'm not working as of yet.....
                      Ray Matteis
                      KE6NHG
                      XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
                      XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

We are visually oriented

If you wanna spark some interest post up an image of what you have in mind...otherwise its kinda hard to say what we'll like or want...
                        1980 XS650G Special-Two
                        1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Not sure what this will look like when I hit the submit button....but here is some art to discuss. XS11 on the front, xs11.com on the back, black cloth hat. Thoughts....

Comment

I think it looks great. Like the talk of the "power" Love the skull on the back for the dot. Great thinkin'. - Dan
                            '81 XS1100 LH - Midnight Special - been lookin' a long time for this one.
                            1179 big bore kit, 80SG motor
                            Rebuilt head, valves
                            TC Bros Forward Controls (Brass Pegs)
                            Tkat Fork Brace
                            T.C. Spade Fuse Box
                            Dyna Coils & wires
                            Mikesxs shocks,controls,& bars (special)
                            ISO grips with stelleto ends
                            4 into 1 black Bassani exhaust
                            Bridgestone Spitfires
                            Tuned by Tinman905
                            & a will to keep it.

Comment

Hmmm thats pretty interesting indeed...you could leave off the "e" and abbreviate it to look like....XSive...JAT..Would there be choices for colors?
                              1980 XS650G Special-Two
                              1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Yeah I agree it would look cooler without the "e" makes a bolder statement about the "XS" - Dan
                                '81 XS1100 LH - Midnight Special - been lookin' a long time for this one.
                                1179 big bore kit, 80SG motor
                                Rebuilt head, valves
                                TC Bros Forward Controls (Brass Pegs)
                                Tkat Fork Brace
                                T.C. Spade Fuse Box
                                Dyna Coils & wires
                                Mikesxs shocks,controls,& bars (special)
                                ISO grips with stelleto ends
                                4 into 1 black Bassani exhaust
                                Bridgestone Spitfires
                                Tuned by Tinman905
                                & a will to keep it.

Comment

Working...
                                X