No announcement yet.

Well, I did it.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have same days off also. Have secured a hall pass. This could be a try after you buy run!!! Have placed order for fair and sunny

Skippy, your probation has been revoked. Your community service will be working the wash bay at the HD dealer!!
    When a 10 isn't enough, get a 11. 80g Hardbagger

Comment

Ouch!

That sucks! So now I gotta wear a thong bikini, topless and plexiglass stripper shoes and wash HDs? Man that's just cruel and unusual punishment, on both sides!

EWWWW!
      Gone but never Forgotten:
      1980 XS11SG - "Scorpion"

Current:
      2006 Yamaha FJR1300A - "Orion"
      2007 Honda CBR600RR - "Twitch"

"Life is not a journey to the grave, with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body; but rather to skid on broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming:

WOW - What a ride!

Comment

With that visual in mind, I am sure we can work something out with your probation officer!

Are ya gonna post pics?

Comment

Guess that seals it...

I guess I better make it at holiday time for sure. I thinking I will start early Wed 11-22 and be there by Fri maybe noon.. Maybe won't start back 'till Sunday... Maybe do a little exploring in Texas, never been there before. I would love to meet as many XSives as possible. See their handle online all the time and would be nice to put a face on them. LOL
          You can't stay young forever, but you can be immature for the rest of your life...

'78E "Pathfinder" Show bike...
          Lovingly restored by Dave Delzell
          Drilled airbox
          Tkat fork brace
          Hardly mufflers
          late model carbs
          Newer style fuses
          Oil pressure guage
          Custom security system
          Stainless braid brake lines

Comment

planedick,
            Sounds like a plan. Ya might wanna arrange for your trailer now. Being a holiday weekend, some places might be closed, nothing available, ect, ect, ect. Also, make sure your tow rig has the right light hookup and ball size. Sometimes stuff like this turns what should be a easy deal into a major headache. If you can, ask if the trailer has a metal or wood floor. Tiedown points in these trailers are virtually nil. I ran into this when I moved here from Albuquerque and had to move my two bikes in a Penske truck. It had a wood floor and a bunch of well placed lag eye bolts made for a undamaged ride for my rigs. It would be very sad to get back to Cal and find your new bike on its side in the trailer. If it has a metal floor, I am sure with we can fabricate something on the fly to secure it. Don't forget to get some sturdy tie downs, I prefer the rachet style. See ya later.

Comment

Sounds like a plan to me, everyone meet at our house. Dick is going to let me know for sure when he is coming and I think he's looking forward to the Texas Bar B Q. I am really looking forward to meeting you all. You guys are great!! Love to all, Cynthia
              Cynthia Delzell

Comment

Hello all!!!! Well Hippee Dave just left, he came over and washed the "Pathfinder" for me and I took a lot of pictures. I'm having David's bike skecthed in on our Headstone. I didn't want a generic bike on it, I wanted David's bike. So it's ready to go!!!!! Thank you Dave!!!! All of you guys are the greatest!!!!!! Cindy
                Cynthia Delzell

Comment

Road trip!!!!!!!

Comment

Getting ready...

Reserved a trailer today and put a trailer hitch on the van. Trailer is for pickup on the 24th. Road trip for sure!!!!! See y'all there.
                    Dick
                    You can't stay young forever, but you can be immature for the rest of your life...

Drilled airbox
                    Tkat fork brace
                    Hardly mufflers
                    late model carbs
                    Newer style fuses
                    Oil pressure guage
                    Custom security system

Comment

You guys are too funny!!!!! Hey you all may want to plan this ride for that Saturday, if Dick doesn't get in until Friday he is not going to feel like taking any kind of rides I'm sure....You guys make your plan, I'll be here the whole weekend and I'm definitely planning on whoever takes this ride to meet at our house. I want to meet everyone and I'm really looking forward to it....Just plan to meet at our house at a certain time and ride from here.....Cindy
                      Cynthia Delzell

Comment

I am planning on being hungry. Ok guys, lets line this thing up.

Comment

Looks good to me...

I think Cindy's right, Sat is a better day for a ride and I really don't need to get back early anyway. I can leave Sunday and get back by Tuesday. I need a little vacation and this is probably as close to vacation as I will get. Being a service business owner (www.shumwayservices.com) I can't stay away too long, but things usually slow down after Thanksgiving until the first of the new year anyway and I'm ready. Cindy's, say 10'ish Sat?

Drilled airbox
                          Tkat fork brace
                          Hardly mufflers
                          late model carbs
                          Newer style fuses
                          Oil pressure guage
                          Custom security system

Comment

Saturday morning at 10:00...Sounds like a plan to me!!! Looking forward to it. Hey I'll see all of you then.

Greg (Skippy) are you heading up this ride since you know where I live???? You and Hippee Dave will be here, I know that without a doubt......Cindy
                            Cynthia Delzell

Comment

Need a street address so I can Yahoo map it. Or maybe I will get and early start and catch Skippy before he leaves and ride down with him.

Gee, I'mm gonna miss the big shopping day.

Comment

Goin' down on Friday...

Hey Folks,

I'm goin' down on Friday. Got some stuff to take care of. But what I can do is this:

If you folks can get to US290 and FM1960, I can come and get you Saturday morning and bring you to Delzell's. They don't live too far from there and I can make several trips to pick riders up.

Give me a time when you will be there and I'll come out and get you. If you get off and head East on 1960, there is a gas station near the intersection of 290 and 1960, on the eastbound side of 1960. I can get people from there.

The ride starts at 10:00 am so I'd really like to have all riders together by say 9:40 am. That gives us time to get back to Delzell's and get organized.

So we need to decide a feed destination.

greg
                                Gone but never Forgotten:
                                1980 XS11SG - "Scorpion"

Current:
                                2006 Yamaha FJR1300A - "Orion"
                                2007 Honda CBR600RR - "Twitch"

"Life is not a journey to the grave, with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body; but rather to skid on broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming:

WOW - What a ride!

Comment

Working...
                                X