No announcement yet.

stock xs1100 parts for sale-andreas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Special speedo drive is different from the Standard and so is the cable.
    2H7 (79)
    3H3

"If it ain't broke, modify it"

Comment

Thanx bikerphil

The speedo cable was going to be my next question. I will ask Andreas if he has the cable as well.

Peace, Wolf
      80 SG
      81 Midnight Special (R.I.P.)

Comment

bump thread

Comment

I am in need of a stator for my 78. Whole assembly, not just new connectors

Comment

Hey Andreas,

Do you happen to have everything I’d need to install an emergency kick starter on a 1980 XS1100 Special?

Thanks!

Last edited by Justin; 08-05-2021, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Got fuse box?

Comment

Originally posted by 80xs11socali View Post
                Got fuse box?
                are you trying to keep the bike stock. If so ... the fuse box is not an area that you want to do that. By the way the sell replicas on Ebay if you are determined to go that route. Most change over to blade type fuses. The old glass tube fuses have a way of failing. The fuse can look good but over time with the constant vibrations they fail. Check the tech tip out under the modification area. Fuse Box Replacement: A Pictorial - XS11.club Forums.
                2 - 80 LGs bought one new
                81 LH
                02 FXSTB Nighttrain
                22 FLTRK Road Glide Limited
                Jim

Comment

I have a 1978 XS1100 standard, I am looking for a set of ignition coils for it and the only ones I have found are a minimum of 3 ohm. I was told that the originals are 2 ohm. Will the 3 ohm work without a problem or do I need to find 2 ohm ones, do you have any?

Comment

Hello again, I am now looking for a set of carbs, BS34-11's, for my 78 XS1100 standard. Two of the carbs I have are no good due to broken fuel screws from the previous owner tightening them down too far. If you have a set that is rebuilable, please let me know. Thank you.

Comment

good morning, A rare reply for me, really prefer the private message for requests.... no carbs or parts of try L Landis 1 five09 five39 148eight pacific time not to early, he has xs1100 parts and might be able to help you out. thanx andreas

Comment

Working...
                      X