No announcement yet.

Have to sell my bike due to home repair issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, so no interest? I'll drop it down to $600, I just need the cash/need to get the bike out of my garage. I don't want to have to wait till next Spring, but if I can't get rid of this soon, might have no choice.
    Hydra'82 XJ1100 Frankenbike with a '79 engine

~dubbed "Hydra" by a friend, because "once one problem is fixed, another rears its ugly head!"

Comment

If you lived 8-10 hours closer or so we might be talking. But that is to long of a drive for me. Good luck selling it.
      Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
      80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
      93 GSX600F
      80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
      81 XS1100 Special
      81 CB750 C
      80 CB750 C
      78 XS750

Comment

Originally posted by DGXSER View Post
        If you lived 8-10 hours closer or so we might be talking. But that is to long of a drive for me. Good luck selling it.
        Same here, Its much to long of a drive for me to make with my schedule. Sorry.
        1979 XS1100

Comment

Does anyone happen to have pbaker27's phone number? I am actually heading up to the renissense festival (however you spell it) today and thought I could take a peek at it while I'm in the area.
          1979 XS1100 SF
          1979 XS750 SF

Previous Rides:
          1981 KZ650CSR
          2006 VTX 1300C
          1986 Radian 600

Comment

Replied to you in pm, sorry, was out at renfest all weekend, so did not have access to the boards since Friday. I am actually about 5-10 minutes from the Renaissance Festival site in the same town.

Motorcycle is still available, you would need a trailer or truck to haul it away. I have about $700 invested into it above what I paid for it. So $600 for the bike is a bit of a loss, but at this point, I need to get rid of it, but can't really take less than that. It most likely needs a carb cleaning/tuning. It has new battery, plugs, exhaust head gaskets, intake/carb boots. It has led rear turn signals, a modern fuze box. I have an acct for it that the screw hole has been filed so it will fit.
            Hydra'82 XJ1100 Frankenbike with a '79 engine

~dubbed "Hydra" by a friend, because "once one problem is fixed, another rears its ugly head!"

Comment

Working...
            X